JFK assassination

Started by Sinlingual, January 04, 2009, 08:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Surprised no one has stated this. More popular than alot of the others.

Obviously this is about how many people believe lee harvey oswald didn't shoot JFK. Some claim George H.W. Bush etc.

There was an excellent ABC special by Peter Jennings that did a remarkable job dispelling the conspiracies. There was also a good one on the History Channel earlier this year.

Quote from: Sinlingual on January 04, 2009, 08:30:50 PM
Surprised no one has stated this. More popular than alot of the others.

Obviously this is about how many people believe lee harvey oswald didn't shoot JFK. Some claim George H.W. Bush etc.

OSWALD WAS INOCCENT YOU STUPID IDIOT DO NOT BLAME THAT GUY HE WAS NOT ONE OF THE MULTIPLE ASASSINS!

All of the evidence points to Oswald being the the one and only assassin. That includes a CGI reconstruction based on the Zapruder film as well as forensic recreations.

Quote from: MrBogosity on January 10, 2009, 11:46:57 AM
All of the evidence points to Oswald being the the one and only assassin. That includes a CGI reconstruction based on the Zapruder film as well as forensic recreations.

note: the following is to be read in monotone

HE WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. NOT THE SIXTH. YOU ARE ACTUALLY BEING AN IDIOT FOR ONCE.

I remember seeing this really great documentary about the JFK assasination. Too bad I cannot remember what channel made it. But the people who did really did go to some amazing lengths to re-create what happened. They built a body simulaid of Kennedy and filled its head with a substance to simulate brain matter. Then they shot it from the same position that Oswald would have been at. Using high speed footage, they were able to show that the debris from the shot matched pretty close to the Zapruder film. And if that was not enough, they even brought a couple of witnesses who saw Kennedy's car and they said that pattern of brain substance was almost exactly like what they saw in the real thing. It was a pretty definitive documentary if you ask me.

That was JFK: Inside the Target Car on the Discovery Channel.

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on January 10, 2009, 11:41:05 AM
OSWALD WAS INOCCENT YOU STUPID IDIOT DO NOT BLAME THAT GUY HE WAS NOT ONE OF THE MULTIPLE ASASSINS!

You know, if it wasn't Real Captain Olimar, I would say he is being sarcastic. But since he is Real Captain Olimar, one can never know ...

I dunno tom. Hard to figure out what he means he's thicker than a bag of dog shit.

I know this has been totally debunked already by several people such as peter jennings and penn and teller. But it'd still be a good video imo.

I thought Quantum Leap already proved it was Lee Harvey Oswald.

If you're gonna say Lee Harvy Oswald did it, even though he was proven innocent, you might as well not do this episode at all.

How was Oswald in any way proven innocent?

Holy Spaghetti Monster, he is serious!
I am getting the feeling that he is a woo who only pretends to be rational (very badly)!

Quote from: MrBogosity on January 12, 2009, 08:12:34 AM
How was Oswald in any way proven innocent?

Second floor, people. he was on the second floor.