The 9/11 Conspiracies

Started by MrBogosity, October 16, 2008, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Andy120290 on January 10, 2009, 03:21:28 PM
You know, I have noticed that 9/11 conspiracy theorists act a lot like Moon hoaxers. They put out a bunch riduculous claims that no one person would have the time to debunk and no matter how many get debunked they are always throwing out more theories. I mean, just look at Loose Change. Since when does the "definitive truth" about a subject have to be updated three times (and yes, four versions of Loose Change have been released).

Besides, you still got to love those ridiculous Loose Change parodies.

[yt]6clZ0B2N7a8[/yt]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey Shane,

You might want to use some footage from Alex Jones' "Martial Law 911 Rise of Police State" since he's a pretty big figurehead in the whole truther movement.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4382151310886411718&ei=8FKbSaXhOZSe-wGih-TkCw&q=Alex+Jones+police+state&hl=en

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-3214024953129565561&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

good debunking of loose change

Hey, this is like Shane's lie-correcting subtitles.

well i hope this episode comes out soon because im stuck in the middle and im not quite shure what 2 belive

Quote from: carlos on March 09, 2009, 10:50:05 PM
well i hope this episode comes out soon because im stuck in the middle and im not quite shure what 2 belive

uh oh.
well anyways there is a whole youtube channel dedicated to debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories. you will just have to search for it, it takes you like 10 seconds to find out.

oh nvm ffejpsycho already posted rkowens4 channel on this topic.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on January 10, 2009, 08:16:21 PM
That's because creationists think that things that change are wrong by default.

Butterflies change, and crreationists don't say THEY'RE wrong by default. You gotta cut down on the hasty generalization, dude.

RCO, I ... I'm starting to hate you. Especially your guts. There, you managed to turn me into the stereotypical angry, hating atheist; I hope you are happy now! Go, before I tell you to DIAF.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on March 25, 2009, 07:15:21 PM
RCO, I ... I'm starting to hate you. Especially your guts. There, you managed to turn me into the stereotypical angry, hating atheist; I hope you are happy now! Go, before I tell you to DIAF.

Well, you DID use a logical fallacy, Thomas Shark Canine, so there, I rest my case.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on March 30, 2009, 06:52:40 PM
Thomas Shark Canine?

Sounds likes a bastardization of your username. I think it would be best to ignore Real Captain Olimar from here on out.

Yeah, I kinda did plan that.

Also, I knew it was supposed to be a bastardization of my username, but it is not a very good one.
Thomas is actually my name.
Why did he think S stands for Shark?
And Fox/Canine, how clever.

Yeah, like "canine" is some kind of major insult or something...