So, I debated religion....

Started by IceSage, December 02, 2008, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 02, 2008, 08:23:02 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:58:59 AM by IceSage
On the World of Warcraft forums.

Yes, quite an odd place to debate religion. People like to troll their Off-Topic forum constantly with a bunch of nonsense. The trend is to, either to be an ass, be sarcastic, or cause chaos... and make a topic about religion.

Anyway, I don't bother replying to most of them because usually the people aren't serious about discussing it, but there was one thread I sort of wedged myself into:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=13249185036&sid=1&pageNo=1

I was probably wrong on some things about the Big Bang theory, and the universe, etc. And I didn't have any sources to cite what I was saying at the time. But a good chunk of what I was debating I believe somewhat solid.

Anyway, if you people are bored, I thought the topic might be worth a read through for some of you.

I'm the poster "Xaviel."

Please do correct and educate me, where I failed to make any valid point, etc etc. Flame away. I want your thoughts and opinions.

Quote from: IceSage on December 02, 2008, 08:23:02 PM
Please do correct me and educated me ...

That's "Please do correct and educate me."

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on December 03, 2008, 07:54:35 PM
That's "Please do correct and educate me."

I meant about the debate, not my 5am typos. *cries*