UFOs and Aliens

Started by Real Captain Olimar, November 27, 2008, 12:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do I really need to explain?

Um, yes. The idea that aliens probably exist is not bogosity. The idea that intelligent aliens could exist is not bogosity. The idea that we could find them (a la SETI) is not bogosity.

So, are you just talking about UFOs, or something else?

I think Alien abduction would be a good one. Although I agree, the idea of aliens, possibly intelligent aliens, and finding them is not bogosity.

Quote from: MrBogosity on November 27, 2008, 12:38:28 PM
Um, yes. The idea that aliens probably exist is not bogosity. The idea that intelligent aliens could exist is not bogosity. The idea that we could find them (a la SETI) is not bogosity.

So, are you just talking about UFOs, or something else?

just debunk the bogus stuff about aliens.

The great Lary King sets up Bill Nye with some rather insulting ufologis crackpots.  None of them can handle any review of any kind with out resorting to insults and false claims of ad hominem attacks from Bill.

Check it out and you'll see how these guys are bogus.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x84QrZxRKE

See all four parts or watch the short version:
Http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsI1fmOsbt0

Geez...if THAT'S evidence of alien intervention, then aliens have been messing with my computers ever since I've owned one!

The gray aliens must have gone nuts during the development of vista.

But Shane, we have proof in a CIA storage facility run by the 32 degree Free Massons! I heard this on Coast 2 Coast with a special guest from a degree mill.

I saw the movie Independence Day! Damn it, I thought that was a documentary.

I briefly was about to say something about Bill Nye not being an actual scientist... But I was thinking of Beakman from "Beakman's World." I'm pretty sure Beakman was just an actor for television.

Without wiki'ing it, someone clarify it for me and tell me if I'm wrong.

Paul Zaloom (Beakman) was just an actor. Bill Nye has an honorary PhD, so he's not a "real" scientist, but closer to one than Zaloom.

He is also closer to one than Kent Hovind.

But then again, I am closer to being a scientist than Kent Hovind is.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on January 08, 2009, 05:15:19 PM
He is also closer to one than Kent Hovind.

But then again, I am closer to being a scientist than Kent Hovind is.

Most of the world is closer to being scientists than Kent Hovind.

A lobotomized cow with BSE is closer to being a scientist than Kent Hovind is.