Anything on Coast To Coast AM....

Started by Atheos5150, November 19, 2008, 01:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
www.coasttocoastam.com

Just take your pick....A whole smorgasbord of Bogosity.

I use to listen to it for entrainment reasons....but now it's just painfully ignorant and infuriating.

It should be said that they do have Phil Plait on as a guest from time to time. That's to their credit.

Ah, but he is not just the token skeptic to make them seem reliabe, is he?

I remember this one night listening to Walter Brown and his Hydroplate Theory.  He took the bible literally and even goes on to claim dinosaurs were on Noah's Arc and that Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon existed after Noah. People called in saying it made total sense.  I heard just ONE caller that got through that was trying to set the guy straight.

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on November 20, 2008, 05:20:54 PM
"Boguscoast"
I'm sorry I have to say this here but, Real Captain Olimar you are an idiot, all you do is say shit that's pointless and it's really aggrevating. Please only post if you have something to say on the topic instead of just one worded ignorant comments like that.

Right, lol had to get that off my chest. You should do something especially on the 2012 thing because it's been around the internet for awhile and it's the most known phenomenon besides of course the 9/11 conspiracy.

Quote from: Sinlingual on November 20, 2008, 06:47:16 PM
I'm sorry I have to say this here but, Real Captain Olimar you are an idiot, all you do is say shit that's pointless and it's really aggrevating. Please only post if you have something to say on the topic instead of just one worded ignorant comments like that.

Thank you!

Quote from: Sinlingual on November 20, 2008, 06:47:16 PM

Right, lol had to get that off my chest. You should do something especially on the 2012 thing because it's been around the internet for awhile and it's the most known phenomenon besides of course the 9/11 conspiracy.

title suggestions arethe things in quotes, idiot.

Yes, we know what the things in quotes are supposed to be, but could you cut it out?
You are just pissing us off!

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on November 27, 2008, 03:03:24 PM
Yes, we know what the things in quotes are supposed to be, but could you cut it out?
You are just pissing us off!

Then YOU make title sugestions!

How about instead of making pointless title suggestions, you make posts only when you have a complete, intelligent thought with something meaningful and relevant to the conversation.