Bogosity is Bogosity!

Started by IceSage, April 14, 2010, 08:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's almost 2 years... and there's still not another Bogosity episode. I propose that Bogosity is indeed bogosity.

However, if you make an episode about Bogosity being bogosity, then does that mean it's no longer bogosity?

Feel free to shuffle this thread somewhere else, or lock it or whatever you may wish to do with it. I'm just poking my head in to the forums to pry for a status update on the series. =P

I hope all is well.

Let me get the damn DVD out first. At this point, I'm saying to hell with my translators (they seem to have disappeared off the face of the Earth) and I'm releasing it English-only. So, a few more commentaries to record and I should have it out.

Professional translators or some people who offerd to donate their work?

@Shane & Gumba:  For some reason I thought you said "transistors" when you said translators. :P

Will the DVD be released on BitTorrent like the others?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Not by me, given my previous experience with it. It's creative commons, so anyone who wants to seed it is welcome to. But it's a hassle and a headache that I don't want right now.

(And yes, I know this is exactly what the corporations wanted to happen.)

Well, you get what you pay for.

Then I should have MADE money during that period. Because what I got was MUCH less. TPB going down every other day, Mininova turning into the Gestapo...

I was talking about the translators.

Ah. Well, this is the value of quoting.

Oh you and your inflamatory speech.

Approximately 5 years since the last Bogosity video episode!

This one must REALLY be big!

Or have you completely given up on the video series of Bogosity?

I pester, because I care. <3

My position is still the same: when I get enough free time together I'll make more. But as it is, I don't have the time to make regular YouTube videos like I want, and please appreciate how difficult it is to make episodes.