Economics quiz

Started by Travis Retriever, April 09, 2010, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5100582658621148876

This is arguably the best economics test I've seen online ever; second only to the one at mises.org.

I tested out each answer to see which combination would give me the highest score (and as such, will not post my "score" as it wouldn't technically count). I must say, it's a shame the guy who made it is no longer a member of OkCupid.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Hmm I scored 67 percent.. Of course I got a bit distracted with all the boobs...
I also only clicked the Answers that I did'nt understand, which usualy resulted in an "all of the above" approach.

How do you get your score without registering for the damn service?

April 10, 2010, 11:36:44 AM #4 Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 01:58:52 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Did you click on "Show Me My Result!" at the end?
That works for me.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: Gumba Masta on April 10, 2010, 03:30:10 AM
Hmm I scored 67 percent.. Of course I got a bit distracted with all the boobs...
I also only clicked the Answers that I did'nt understand, which usualy resulted in an "all of the above" approach.
Well it IS a basic economics quiz. :P
Though the only complaint I have about it is the large number of throw-away answers in many of the questions.

Ah well, I think I'll keep my economics to my Total War and The Settlers games in the future.