Weird music stuck in your head or weird television/movies you watch

Started by Virgil0211, April 07, 2010, 08:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bah this isn't even close!
I'm like christmas on easter sunday with christ sprinkled all over my pants. Despair mortals, for I have hair.
Holy shit on a stick with tinsel on top. I ate a cracker.

April 24, 2011, 04:37:34 PM #211 Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 04:40:04 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: Gumba Masta on April 24, 2011, 08:36:25 AM
Bah this isn't even close!
I'm like christmas on easter sunday with christ sprinkled all over my pants. Despair mortals, for I have hair.
Holy shit on a stick with tinsel on top. I ate a cracker.
U MAD, BRO BRONY?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

May 03, 2011, 12:14:04 AM #213 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:36:05 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
And not to be outdone as the forum's token brony:
[yt]JHy3ZhY9VKs[/yt]
Who would have ever thought a series like MLP would ever have resorted to Ren & Stimpy level creepiness?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

For a less insane moment:  [yt]v1ZwCw5FuYI[/yt]

For a less serious moment:  [yt]m8iWgoOxaYU[/yt]

[yt]aasxrCtc5Dc[/yt]

Charlie's Angels Reference? :P

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 03, 2011, 12:14:04 AM
And not to be outdone as the forum's token brony:
[yt]JHy3ZhY9VKs[/yt]
Who would have ever thought a series like MLP would ever have resorted to Ren & Stimpy level creepiness?

"Dear Princess Celestia:
Today I learned that Pinky Pie goes Homicidal when you ignore her. your faithful sudent, Twilight Sparkle
P.S. This might be my las-" --JallaJay666

Sorry. I wanted to include that quote earlier, but couldn't find it again until just now.

My favorite scene in the fifth series so far...

[yt]arAjbSkKF-Q[/yt]

You're still only on Series 5? Man, are YOU in for a ride!

Spoiler alert: you may want to not watch this until you've seen Episode 12.

[yt]5ecycHAZtaM&start=40[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 13, 2011, 02:34:13 PM
You're still only on Series 5? Man, are YOU in for a ride!

What can I say? I mainly watch it on Netflix.

Although, I do have a friend who got really creeped out by the weeping angels. Got to the point where some of his buddies would cover their eyes and move only when his back was turned. =P

By the way, would you mind taking care of eierfrance for a bit? I'mma be a bit busy for a few days.

I don't have the energy to do anything other than smack his lying ass around. I mean, did he even READ what Krugman was saying in 2001?

I feel the urge to pose as a team... cause shit just got real.