Weird music stuck in your head or weird television/movies you watch

Started by Virgil0211, April 07, 2010, 08:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]GL4hyATkQ74[/yt]
This is fake, right?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

How about these:

[yt-43]cldeHjFig_c[/yt-43]

[yt-43]7eTguZ5OzJ4[/yt-43]

[yt-43]Pa1RCg-Ccp0[/yt-43]

Nice. :)
Though I always get the impression that you have to be Hugh Jackman from Swordfish in order to use Linux/Ubuntu.

Also, does Linux/Ubuntu have any good anti-virus software?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]L9-OW_CXdEc[/yt]

[yt]oj_SZEzKpH8[/yt]

Quote from: Gumba Masta on December 29, 2010, 08:46:44 PM[yt]oj_SZEzKpH[/yt]

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on December 29, 2010, 08:22:54 PM
Also, does Linux/Ubuntu have any good anti-virus software?

Nope, doesn't need it. Do you really want me to get into all of the things that would have to happen in order to get a virus to even run on Linux? I mean, you can't even download an executable and run it yourself without going in specifically to turn on its ability to run. Then there's trying to get root access...

Quote from: MrBogosity on December 29, 2010, 09:39:32 PM
Nope, doesn't need it. Do you really want me to get into all of the things that would have to happen in order to get a virus to even run on Linux? I mean, you can't even download an executable and run it yourself without going in specifically to turn on its ability to run. Then there's trying to get root access...

Wow; Thanks. :)
OK, but do I have to be as good at computers as, say, Hugh Jackman from Swordfish to be able to us Linux?

Nah. Install it and go. Ubuntu's easy; Kubuntu I think is even easier.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!...
Why can't I stop watching this music video?

[yt]iP6XpLQM2Cs[/yt]

How many greater classics are there than this movie, I ask you:

[yt]g_lAFDbnMLA[/yt]

[yt]64Aiyec2czY[/yt]

Give this one until about 1:20 to get going:

[yt]LS75NtlH3gI[/yt]

OK, how did we go 12 pages in a weird music/TV/movies thread without God Slayer?
[yt]o44_NA3syKA[/yt]