Weird music stuck in your head or weird television/movies you watch

Started by Virgil0211, April 07, 2010, 08:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Agreed.
I feel the same way, and felt like maybe saying the same about statism; despite liking the Chinese National Anthem.
Ireland's is pretty good too.

And speaking of communism:  [yt]9NKHJ64qRR8[/yt]

Don't you just want to pet those kitties?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

This one makes me laugh.

[yt]0n-Id_xi2z8[/yt]
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]--hiL2BRah4[/yt]

[yt]j4s5GC06ZWU[/yt]

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pzQk1uLZCLg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pzQk1uLZCLg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

April 24, 2010, 10:43:01 PM #49 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:45:49 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]VZoptTPbb9I[/yt]

I fucking love Lazy Town.
I used to watch it all the time. ;D

[yt]3AzpByR3MvI[/yt]
The unaltered version.

Some others:

[yt]JeP1aazCuzs[/yt]

[yt]P0CHAZJr3OE[/yt]

April 24, 2010, 10:52:05 PM #50 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:54:21 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]1lqfQi7146U[/yt]

Nuh-uh... you DIDN'T just post the cake song...
"Did you know that the hole's only natural enemy is the pile?"
"Dead Poets Society has destroyed a generation of educators."
  --The Simpsons, "Special Edna"

Sure did! :D

What's wrong with that?

Okay, you guys were just asking for it--you've had this coming:

[yt-43]XC73PHdQX04[/yt-43]

Ah, a child of the 1980s, I see. :P

More YouTube Poop:
[yt]6JSjrTYKk6M[/yt]

[yt]kMJiRvjZX-w[/yt]

:P

Mayor Cravadish: "Enjoying this thread is illegal, you know."
:P

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 25, 2010, 12:35:55 AM
Sure did! :D

What's wrong with that?

Nothing at all  :)

This Lion King one looks awesome just from the still frame, haha.

[yt]sB83TH2DWHs[/yt]

"So, so, s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so I was all ready to drain the FRIIII-EEEE-SSSS"
LMAO my little brother loves this.

[yt]aBX6Et3OgLw[/yt]

"I'm going to Gamelon to HAVE FUN."
"Link. Link. Link."

Whats going on?

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iWw5YdW57Es&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iWw5YdW57Es&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

"Embedding disabled by request"....

I'm not sure if this violates any no-tolerance rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 24, 2010, 10:52:05 PM
[yt]1lqfQi7146U[/yt]

I'm sure you've come across the lil John remix?

April 26, 2010, 12:54:39 AM #59 Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 02:12:24 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
*EDIT*
OK, I just checked it out, and yes, I actually have seen it before, I just didn't know it was called that.