Weird music stuck in your head or weird television/movies you watch

Started by Virgil0211, April 07, 2010, 08:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who knew the devil was so into Cab Caloway?  I always imagined his taste in music would run more towards Dion Warwick.

Quote from: Gumba Masta on April 12, 2010, 01:16:04 PM
I believe this is the moment where I'm going on record saying how much you people creep me out.

YES! Mission accomplished!!   :D

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 12, 2010, 10:14:05 PM
Are...Are those whites dressed up to look like blacks in the beginning? o.o
It's based on those old Fleischer Brothers cartoons, and that's the way blacks had to be portrayed back then.

As you saw in the school clip, there are genuine blacks in the movie.

Quote from: MrBogosity on April 13, 2010, 06:26:40 AM
It's based on those old Fleischer Brothers cartoons, and that's the way blacks had to be portrayed back then.

As you saw in the school clip, there are genuine blacks in the movie.
Wikipedia:  "Forbidden Zone is a 1982[1]  musical comedy film based upon the stage performances of the Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo."

!!!!!
OINGO BOINGO!
I thought I recognized that voice somewhere.
It's the same guy who sang THESE songs:  [yt]jItz-uNjoZA[/yt]

[yt]zDe5Ckt4joQ[/yt]

He's awesome.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Yep, as well as the same guy who did the music for a plethora of movies. THAT Danny Elfman.

Made. Of. Awesome!

April 13, 2010, 03:04:14 PM #36 Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 03:07:16 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
@VectorM:  Only put the part after the "watch?v=" between the embed code or it won't work.
I fixed it for you.

Also, NOT WORK SAFE.
[yt]_RjMSWhGWak[/yt]
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]jSdv9VhDtRY[/yt]

April 14, 2010, 10:07:58 PM #38 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 10:12:29 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
According to "Da Rules", use of the n-word is zero tolerance.

I was going to post a youtube poop using it...22 times in less than two and a half minutes.
It was a sponge-bob youtube poop...
Oh well.  Anyone who wants to see it, shoot me a PM on this forum, and I'll PM the link to you on youtube.

[yt]sbvCDwT_iO4[/yt]

@Shane:  Fun fact, I *JUST* realized that the "Forbidden Zone" on this forum is a reference to "Forbidden Zone" that movie.
Damn.

[yt]Y-C3T83mUpc[/yt]

[yt]idULzIIF950[/yt]

Wow I thought I was the only one around here who loves the Earthbound/Mother soundtracks!
"Did you know that the hole's only natural enemy is the pile?"
"Dead Poets Society has destroyed a generation of educators."
  --The Simpsons, "Special Edna"

April 17, 2010, 03:36:08 PM #42 Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 03:48:28 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Shit yeah!
That game series rocks!
Earthbound is my favorite game, next to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

[yt]t3Sf4jOzJxE[/yt]

I. FUCKING. HATE. COMMUNISTS!

Yet, I really like how this sounds:

[yt]BLi_m656tQQ[/yt]

And it's this particular version, with the Soviet text. The newer text just doesn't sound as good to me. Sometimes I think that this is the REAL reason some people would become communists. This anthem is brainwashing, really.