Fightingatheist, I'm so dissapointed in you...

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, February 14, 2010, 09:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJZKW5noC8Y

Sigh...another skeptic tossing it all out the window when it comes to politics.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

February 14, 2010, 01:30:57 PM #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:57:20 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Damn, not another one. :(
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on February 14, 2010, 09:58:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJZKW5noC8Y

Sigh...another skeptic tossing it all out the window when it comes to politics.

Script for video response already written...

Ugh...really getting sick and tired of people using the argument "health care should be health oriented first."  I mean...what the hell does that even mean?  They deny it when I say they're hypocritically calling profit a dirty word so what is it?
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

We'll find out; I'm including your quote in the response.

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on February 15, 2010, 11:16:09 AM
They deny it when I say they're hypocritically calling profit a dirty word so what is it?

You... you just gave me a vision about CEO sex.
"Ms Krinkelmeier....let me show you my profit."
"Oh, Mr Manybucks, it is immense. My whatever will you do with so much... profit."
"Why Ms Krinkelmeier, I'll "Invest" it of course."

After he gets what she's buying, he'll drop her.

Well, they have thick carpets in those executive rooms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRzOqXL-5I0  Well, that's my vid on it.  I moved the camera closer so hopefully the sound should be good.  It sounded fine to me when I played it back.
The more you know...

Heh, beat me to it. Damn my sinuses--I have to wait for my voice to get better to record it.

Quote from: MrBogosity on February 16, 2010, 03:42:00 PM
Heh, beat me to it. Damn my sinuses--I have to wait for my voice to get better to record it.

You could always use the robot voice again.

Quote from: Virgil0211 on February 16, 2010, 04:32:39 PM
You could always use the robot voice again.
NO!
It burns! D:
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on February 16, 2010, 08:19:35 PM
NO!
It burns! D:

Okay. Next idea- Hire Frank Welker to read it in the Megatron voice and put it through a vocoder. That would be friggin' awesome, if not very feasible.

Just a question, is there anything I can do about the sound being off track with the picture?  I'm sure most notice that my lips aren't moving in tune with what I'm saying.
The more you know...

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on February 17, 2010, 01:09:26 AM
Just a question, is there anything I can do about the sound being off track with the picture?  I'm sure most notice that my lips aren't moving in tune with what I'm saying.

Make a Godzilla joke?