0_0

Started by Real Captain Olimar, October 29, 2008, 07:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Last time I checked, there were 11 zodiac signs. Do you think this has to do with that cancrous brain celll
being destroyed?

I have no idea what you're talking about...Actually, there are 13 signs now, because Ophiuchus has wandered into the ecliptic since the charts were first drawn.

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 29, 2008, 10:30:16 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about...

He causes the same feeling for me all the time.

Actually, there are 13 signs now, because Ophiuchus has wandered into the ecliptic since the charts were first drawn.

Do they acknowledge it or do they just ignore it and pretend nothing has happened?

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on October 29, 2008, 12:21:05 PM
He causes the same feeling for me all the time.

Do they acknowledge it or do they just ignore it and pretend nothing has happened?

Bingo

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on October 29, 2008, 12:21:05 PM

According to my comprehensive scientific data, 100% of all sweater-wearing British astrologers who think that nuclear reactors are bombs just brush it off and insist that the Zodiac has nothing to do with the constellations.

Nutbowl guy thinks nuclear reactors are bombs?

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 29, 2008, 01:56:25 PM
According to my comprehensive scientific data, 100% of all sweater-wearing British astrologers who think that nuclear reactors are bombs just brush it off and insist that the Zodiac has nothing to do with the constellations.

So reactors are bombs.....I live someone near one, guess I am screwed then.

I have no idea what you're talking about...Actually, there are 13 signs now, because Ophiuchus has wandered into the ecliptic since the charts were first drawn.

With that logic there would be 12 symbols left because THE DARN CRAB SYMBOL HAS DISAPPEARED!

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on October 29, 2008, 03:51:52 PM
With that logic there would be 12 symbols left because THE DARN CRAB SYMBOL HAS DISAPPEARED!

What ARE you talking about?

RCO, could you try to be a little less confusing?

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 29, 2008, 04:02:15 PM
What ARE you talking about?

last time i checked was after a cancerous brain cell was killed and now the symbol for the crab is gone in my astrology book.

This is not helping!

I have no idea what is going on.

RCO, I have seen this thread, but what you say still does not make any sense.
To any of us.