Author Topic: About this subboard  (Read 1668 times)

MrBogosity

• Master of the Bogoverse
  • Administrator
  • Bogometer: -42
    • View Profile
    • Email
About this subboard
« on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:28 AM »
Guys, I'm so grateful for all the help debunking FSAthe1st and his insanity, that I thought I'd make a formal place where you can post lies and idiocy for potential inclusion into the podcast.

Don't worry too much about the distinction between the two; BBE deals with lies and IE deals with stupidity, but there's a lot of crossover between the two. You can say which one you think your nomination is for, but I'll make the final decision as to what gets included, and which category it qualifies for. Just bring on the debunking! One nomination per topic, please.

I do want to advise people, though, not to make this a board for personal vendettas. FSAthe1st was an exception, since he became a clear example of how dogmatic statists are just like religious fundamentalists, but this isn't about getting back at people or gloating over wins. It's about providing listeners with information they can use.

And as usual, feel free to make an mp3 file as well, if you can vocally refute the idiocy as well as (or better!) than I can, and I might play that in the podcast instead of doing it myself! (Hey, anything that saves work on my end...)