Most misdirected political robocall

Started by evensgrey, October 18, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just got a robocall from a mayoral candidate in Kingston, Ontario, which is about 150 miles from where I live.  How far away have the rest of you gotten political robocalls from?

I'm currently in Arizona and a former resident of Texas.  I'm getting robocalls from politicians in Texas.
Working every day to expose the terrible price we pay for government.

Quote from: Dallas Wildman on October 19, 2018, 01:08:08 AM
I'm currently in Arizona and a former resident of Texas.  I'm getting robocalls from politicians in Texas.

That's pretty dumb of them.  You'd think they'd filter out the numbers with out of state area codes.

It's that God-damn blue wave, swamping us all like the Tsunami in Indonesia!

I've had one from the gulf coast, demanding I vote for a guy in Utah (which, to be fair, is where I live), and I've had another demand I vote for a guy in Texas.

They were actual people there, rather than robo-calls.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Fortunately, even if the Blue Wave doesn't fizzle entirely (which is looking more and more likely as Democrats continue to pull one bone-headed move after another), it looks like they aren't going to be electing very many of the nut jobs who want to Impeach Trump and not consider what it would mean to establish the practice of simply ejecting a President from the other party for no actual reason.