Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, nothing specific at all about that 10th Amendment, no sirree Bob...

From this video's comment section: [yt]3nw0eZe2J9A[/yt]

omegahpla:  "Depends on who's asking and their definition. You mean about spelling, or something monumental like that? I'm not really into it & you're not really into cause & effect, history, economics, or information puzzles so I guess we'll never find true happiness together here on YouTube. Don't be too sad, some times it just doesn't work out."
After being asked if he has anything of substance to say.

omegahpla:  "Yeah, that's called raw theory : ) Not that I totally disgree, but lets see you account for that one."
After being shown proof that wars and state funding hinder, as opposed to help science and technology.

Just to name a scant few.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

December 11, 2010, 01:55:14 AM #557 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 04:11:21 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Woo boy.
I posted Shane's source and the like about Pintos on this video: [yt]cD0dmRJ0oWg[/yt]

And got this steaming pile of stupid:

hieronomy:  "and the government frequently acts in the interests of the so called ' private sector '
an example of which is the presciption drug teat salaciuosly lapped upon by La
Farmacia ( Big Pharma ).
........and babies arent forced to play with lead laced toys and if they do they ...get what they deserve ?? fucking idiot"

Am I the only one who finds it utterly despicable when people try to use the young ('the children' and infants) as a cheap rhetorical tool?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: MrBogosity on December 10, 2010, 06:51:36 AMYeah, nothing specific at all about that 10th Amendment, no sirree Bob...

He's also one of those idiots claiming that the 14th Amendment is a 'red amendment'.  Why? He doesn't say.  His source? He gives none.
I've heard another person saying that the 14th Amendment is what makes individuals liable for the gov't debt (again, while calling it a 'red amendment'). Again, doing nothing to support or back up his claims.

December 11, 2010, 04:02:59 PM #559 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 04:05:24 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
"2 points:

Fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

Secondly, the citizens were definitively for their current political stance.

Nice anime poster in the background, can you smell your own bias?"--Rangerfury144 on this video:
[yt]6bboqH5u6bo[/yt]

"Rofl - your ignorance hurts my brain. So because we bombed one country, once, who was a far more volatile poltical state than even the middle east is now. All bombing of all civilian areas is legit. Are you a fucking serious? I'm washing my hands of your down syndrome. See ya."--Rangerfury144 on this video:
[yt]dwhaNU9t4R4[/yt]

"Really? Cause the US wanted to keep trading with Germany after WW I and didn't want strict economic restrictions on them, which is one of the things the Treaty of Versailles did. So in really the economic restrictions were probably negotiated down by the US meaning Germany would have had a worst economy had the US not entered the war."--TRMerc in response to me saying that the Treaty of Versailles would not have been enacted if the US gov't stayed out of WWI.
On this video:
[yt]Ff1picZAWc0[/yt]

Gotta love nationalist/neocon retards and their caveman logic...

Washing my hands of your down syndrome...
That.. that does'nt make any sense, does it?

When has that ever stopped you before?

Look, Shane. If you really want to make a video series where you look behind myths and mysteries, why not look into the matter as of why my bogometer keeps falling despite my best efforts.

You just might be forced to accept the fact that, despite your attempts at some sort of reverse verisimilitude, you're actually a pretty cool guy.

Quote from: MrBogosity on December 11, 2010, 09:28:52 PM
You just might be forced to accept the fact that, despite your attempts at some sort of reverse verisimilitude, you're actually a pretty cool guy.

He's the Elim Garak of the Deep Spaxe Nine that is the bogosity.tv forums. Or is that the Quark?

Ayyy.

...just kidding. ;)

"For the same reason that paying taxes and serving on juries is compulsory. A "free" society is not an anarchy, and people still need to play by the rules of society. In the case of a democracy or other participatory government, society at large needs to have the capacity to actually participate. Since people weren't developing that capacity in their children, it was found necessary to make it legally mandatory."--drKitten on this thread:  http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=193871

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=194639
Filled with fail quotes.
The title alone made me facepalm.

http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Groan.
The titles alone on some of those say it all.
Those threads can't be going anywhere good...

PS: My apologies to Shane if I have accidentally re-opened up any old wounds.

I gave up on those boards before I even registered. Or maybe I did actually register  ???