Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From the comments of this video:
[yt]74RUZqUsmh0[/yt]

As usual, the fails are in red.

nolan067:  this video is pure hilarious, but really, alex is a genius so go fuck yourself.

Me: "'alex is a genius'
ROFLMAO!
Cool story, bro. :P"

nolan067:  "he is and you know it, he is a leader and your a troll."

Me:  " /watch?v=IBdSl7yeIiw "

In another thread with this Alextard:

Me:  "I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Jones honestly thinks this."

nolan067:  "your an idiot, alex jones is on the ball 99.9% of the time."

Me:  " /watch?v=IBdSl7yeIiw "

nolan067:  "pure hilarous, but sad story, you're still an idiot. You can try to insult my intellect but it won't work, go make some more videos about free markets."

Me:  "You gotta be shitting me."
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

You know, you just could've said "You know who else was a leader? Adolf Hitler!" There you would've had a show stopper AND invoked godwins law.

"Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating."--General George Smith Patton, Jr's Address to the 3rd Army

If Individuality is such a bad thing, had he considered moving to Soviet Russia?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Ahh, good old Patton, why could'nt you bastard die for your country... preferably before the war started.
Say, I read this bit that he was in the habbit of shooting soldiers that surrenderd to him, is this true?

In light of the mini conversation between me and Shane on the Statism & H0 thread.

"Morality comes from God."--Every theocratic, pseudo-intellectual assclown who has never bothered to read the Bible.

Well, if you think about it it makes sense. Who has no morals? God. And why? Because he gave it all away.

[yt]bf2h158uZI0&[/yt]

Quote from: Gumba Masta on December 08, 2010, 02:57:54 PM
[yt]bf2h158uZI0&[/yt]

Considering that Bowden thinks that the Earth is the fixed, motionless center of the universe...

... You mean it is'nt?!

December 09, 2010, 10:04:12 AM #550 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:08:21 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
Use Ctrl + f to find posts by "B190489" on this video's comment section: [yt]pSwMEtuL-GQ[/yt]

Some of my personal favorites:

B190489:  "Democracy = rule of the majority
Majority kills minority (Probability 10%) = still democracy
Majority decides to prohibit killings (Probability 90%) = democracy"

B190489: "Democracy is the only way how we can organize our common life, while protecting our freedom rights. Everybody has a vote. In the brutal reality in cowboy country without government, people will restrict your freedom rights without consequences like government imprisioning etc. There you have no vote, no representatives.

A world without forces who control others is not possible in a world where you are not living alone in. You have just the choice between Democracy and Dictatorship"

B190489: "No, if you are for equal rights you have to be pro equal pay, pro anti-discrimination laws, etc.
You are against this? So you are no statist and not pro freedom.
Some rights need services. Like a law which prohibits killings need the service of police. No police a valid law. That is what you want, no government force right? lol"

Just to name a few.
So how many logical fallacies can you find in the above fail quotes?

So you see, FlowCell, I can't stand it when Statheists bitch about theists appealing to the popularity of theism while using the exact same fallacy for the legitimacy of the state (Democracy and Appeal to the Majority/Appeal to Popularity).

Wait a second, is that the Vault Tech logo?!

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on December 09, 2010, 10:04:12 AMB190489: "Democracy is the only way how we can organize our common life, while protecting our freedom rights. Everybody has a vote. In the brutal reality in cowboy country without government, people will restrict your freedom rights without consequences like government imprisioning etc. There you have no vote, no representatives.

Yeah, and you can't be good without God, either.

December 09, 2010, 05:36:51 PM #553 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:21:45 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: MrBogosity on December 09, 2010, 12:58:39 PMYeah, and you can't be good without God, either.

Earlier today I got these gem,
B190489:  "It doesn't matter if god exists, people shall believe what they believe.
The topic was government and democracy. Government is needed to organize our common life. We need rules and laws to shape the society. No government/laws/force = chaos/private dictatorships.
If you all call democracy, dictatorship of the majority, i would prefer it against the dictatorship of a minority. There is no third option.
It's logical people, think about it!"

B190489:  "Dictatorship and Democracy is a contradiction.
Read it on Wikipedia or somewhere else!"

So I guess in his imagery world Hitler wasn't elected to office...

"Also the constitution is rather clear in it's allowance of unlimited state power. I suggest you read it again while suspending your preconceptions. You'll see that it is terrifically vague."--Fringeelements
Long since refuted by AHPMB, Shane and Me.