Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE9PkClweJc&feature=sub    More reasons why state unions make me ill.

I mean it's not rocket science!  If I'm dying and there's some med that might save me or might not, shouldn't I be allowed to take that risk?  I mean, it IS my life in case that slipped everyone's minds!  -_-
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Where did you get that idea? It's not YOUR life, it's the state's life! Now, don't you have some genuflecting to do?

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on August 11, 2010, 09:28:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE9PkClweJc&feature=sub    More reasons why state unions make me ill.

I mean it's not rocket science!  If I'm dying and there's some med that might save me or might not, shouldn't I be allowed to take that risk?  I mean, it IS my life in case that slipped everyone's minds!  -_-

Who else felt like vomiting because of the union workers by the end of that video?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

I felt like vomiting ON the union workers. Is that close enough?

That's even better.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

"Capitalism: Known True Evil
1.4 Billion Murdered
Total Killed by Capitalism: 1,439,656,267"--WorkersControl in the comments section, confusing corporatism and imperialism for a matrix of free exchange

"We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." --President George W. Bush

"Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born."--Ronald Reagan

"Governor, why wouldn't anyone want to say the Pledge of Allegiance, unless they detested their own country or were ignorant of its greatness?"--Sean Hannity

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."--Martin Luther King Jr.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.  He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."--Martin Luther King Jr.

"Humans were meant to work and sweat for their money after all. Those that try to get rich quick or live at the expense of others all get divine retribution along the way."--Jet Black

"The thing about fairy tales is... There's always some truth to 'em"--Quent Yaiden

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth."--Alphonse Elric

August 14, 2010, 02:25:55 AM #292 Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:31:10 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
"We [El Salvadorians] call him William Shakespeare.

We [El Salvadorians] respect names a good 98% of the time....

Not like you [Americans] calling the ITALIAN-SPANIARD Cristobal Colón, (note where the accent goes) to CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS"--Some collectivist dipshit who has never heard of methodological individualism

http://lordthawkeye.deviantart.com/journal/34219545/#comments  I got a war supporter on my journal.

I really hate this ridiculous "if you can't find a solution, then mine flies even if it's really a step backwards that just makes it worse" thought pattern.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Friend-of-a-friend on Facebook: Made me think that God knew what he was doing when he asked the Jewish males to be circumicised.

Me: So, does that mean he DIDN'T know what he was doing when he created the foreskin in the first place?

FoF: Shane a nice two fold plan. An outer sign that also promoted cleanliness.

I don't even know how to respond to that...

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 16, 2010, 08:28:58 PMFoF: Shane a nice two fold plan. An outer sign that also promoted cleanliness.

I don't even know how to respond to that...

I can't even PARSE that.

How about "Bullshit" ?

"0:40 Hold the phone. Libertarians are NOT consistent on abortion at all. Like capital punishment, there's no clear cut position that libertarians take."--Libertarianist

This is a message a friend of mine got on youtube.  I'll let it speak for itself.

Challenge: How far can you get without laughing?

QuoteWraith you dont know me but this is importent Hello Wraith, charmed to speak with you.
    I'll have you know that I am an Anonymous, a Faction of Trolls we are quite organized. And I could not help but noticed you subbed to two anti-religion channels (ignorant atheist spreading hate on religions, mostly catholic) Why is this important in anyway you may ask, well my "boss" (yes we have ranks) has zero tolerance for anti-religion videos, and you are a quite popular bloke with the Furries, A faction on the internet we Anonymous do not coexist with well. My boss would not enjoy seeing a guy popular with furries starting his own anti religion videos, it could lead to a troll raid.

But I don't think you will make such videos even if I did not talk to you. You seem to be a nice bloke I would hate to have my Anonymous brethren put a bad name out on MSFH. That's why I'm warning you, just in case. Also does your girlfriend like those anti-religion videos as well? Oh how terribly sorry of me, thats none of my business...or is it...
    Anyway if your wondering "Is he supposed to be telling me this?" Your answer is, no I'm not, I'm actually breaking a important Anonymous law right now warning you to not do something that could lead to a troll raid, Why? Well Anonymous love a good raid and they would be pissed at me if they somehow found out I prevented one.
    Your girlfriend, I can just tell by art style of her artwork that she would never seek out to spread hate towards someone or some belief, but that's just my guess.
    You two have been stamped by Anonymous as "Not a large threat" for a very long time and you still are, unless you make an anti religion video, that could put you in the hot seat (also other things could as well, as if you want to know) , but like I said I don't think you would make such a video but! I'm breaking an Anonymous law for you guys to be on the safe side.
    So! Any questions? I can answer them....well some anyway I wont tell you everything I know, I'm still somewhat loyal to Anonymous. Also are trolls who claim to be Anonymous giving you a hard time? I could divert them.
    As I said I would hate for Anonymous to put a bad name on all you work for.
    Believe it or not some Anonymous have souls like myself.
The more you know...