Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 12, 2015, 04:40:32 PM #7815 Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:21:46 AM by Travis Retriever
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

So how many women have they arrested for putting their purses on the seats next to them?

Or spreading out, as one was in BOTH articles I've seen on this fucking idiotic 1st world problem?

Just more proof that feminism/Social Justice is the ideological embodiment of 1st world problems.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 12, 2015, 04:59:13 PM
So how many women have they arrested for putting their purses on the seats next to them?

The good tastes and manners police have arrived!
Working every day to expose the terrible price we pay for government.

Quote from: Travis Retriever on August 12, 2015, 05:44:14 PM
Or spreading out, as one was in BOTH articles I've seen on this fucking idiotic 1st world problem?

Just more proof that feminism/Social Justice is the ideological embodiment of 1st world problems.

[yt]bwvlbJ0h35A[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

August 13, 2015, 10:40:40 PM #7820 Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:42:53 PM by tnu

Not hiding names of the stupid.

Quote from: tnu on August 13, 2015, 10:40:40 PM

Not hiding names of the stupid.
Image isn't showing up for me. :(

[yt]6S1-LgYyjQg[/yt]

Videos claims "dozens of research papers" link autism to vaccines. Fails to name even one. Gee, I wonder why?

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

What I love about RT is how they cover news that no one else will. What I hate is how this means that they also permit conspiracy theory nonsense!

[yt]m9qv-2zabF4[/yt]

Sweet Celestia! What is with the influx of anti-vaxxer nonsense this week?

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

"the anti-vaxxers on one side and big pharma and bill gates on the other"
lol If only we had some method to build knowledge that could apply to human health. If only ...

I find it hard to believe that whoever made this graphic did so with a straight face.

Quote from: AnCap Dave on August 30, 2015, 01:01:38 PM
I find it hard to believe that whoever made this graphic did so with a straight face.

sarcasitron +cluon points though if they were being satirical!

Quote from: Travis Retriever on August 30, 2015, 03:29:43 PM
sarcasitron +cluon points though if they were being satirical!

It wasn't at all.

Quote from: AnCap Dave on August 30, 2015, 06:27:23 PM
It wasn't at all.

In fairness though, most of them think they stand for those things. Except when:

1. Someone does something that they think is wrong.
2. Except when it comes to paying for military/law enforcement/gestapo...oops I mean "Homeland Security".
3. Same as 2, except now we're actually doing it, not paying for it.

[yt]BoWVV_5WrDQ[/yt]
*sigh*
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu