Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, Shives is being an idiot again:

[yt]WkUzyd5TYZQ[/yt]

And it didn't take long for the dumbfucks to start blasting my refutation: https://plus.google.com/+shanedk/posts/3WuCWuDcb7w

Quote from: MrBogosity on July 15, 2015, 12:40:32 PM

[yt]WkUzyd5TYZQ[/yt]

And it didn't take long for the dumbfucks to start blasting my refutation: https://plus.google.com/+shanedk/posts/3WuCWuDcb7w
I stopped listening to this guy after his rape culture video.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: MrBogosity on July 15, 2015, 12:40:32 PM

[yt]WkUzyd5TYZQ[/yt]

Because censorship is totally okay when liberals want it...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Travis Retriever on July 15, 2015, 07:30:17 PM

Special pleading FTW!!!
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Travis Retriever on July 15, 2015, 07:30:17 PM

At this point it should be a given. The time of high expectations when it comes to these people has long since come and gone if it was ever there to begin with.

Quote from: AnCap Dave on July 18, 2015, 07:20:27 AM
At this point it should be a given. The time of high expectations when it comes to these people has long since come and gone if it was ever there to begin with.

By well over 30 years, since Dworkin and MacKinnon's censorious antics, and more likely by at least 50 years, going back to then censorious antics in the 60's.

Quote from: evensgrey on July 18, 2015, 08:12:55 AM
By well over 30 years, since Dworkin and MacKinnon's censorious antics, and more likely by at least 50 years, going back to then censorious antics in the 60's.
I'm not familiar with those people and their antics.  If I Google those terms am I going to became stupid or just angry?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: Travis Retriever on July 18, 2015, 11:05:52 AM
I'm not familiar with those people and their antics.  If I Google those terms am I going to became stupid or just angry?

That's a good question.  How do you react to people abusing rights law to violate other people's rights?

Quote from: evensgrey on July 18, 2015, 07:13:10 PM
That's a good question.  How do you react to people abusing rights law to violate other people's rights?
I get pissed off. :3

http://shop.honeyville.com/dextrose-50lb.html

"Fat-Free" Yes, because it's just a bag of glucose/sugar.
"Gluten-Free"  See above.
"Kosher" ...""
"Low-Carb"...it's pure sugar! It's about as far from "low carb" as it gets...
"Non-GMO" So is NaCl, what's your point...
"Sugar-Free"...*headdesk* it's...pure...sugar.  Talk about false advertising.

Quote from: Travis Retriever on July 18, 2015, 11:08:33 PM
http://shop.honeyville.com/dextrose-50lb.html

"Fat-Free" Yes, because it's just a bag of glucose/sugar.
"Gluten-Free"  See above.
"Kosher" ...""
"Low-Carb"...it's pure sugar! It's about as far from "low carb" as it gets...
"Non-GMO" So is NaCl, what's your point...
"Sugar-Free"...*headdesk* it's...pure...sugar.  Talk about false advertising.

Not only is it pure sugar, it is by definition sugar. Even in their own product description, they say it's sugar! So, there's no sugar in the sugar?

Also, why are we trying to by 50lbs of not-table-sugar?

Quote from: dallen68 on July 20, 2015, 02:49:46 AM
Not only is it pure sugar, it is by definition sugar. Even in their own product description, they say it's sugar! So, there's no sugar in the sugar?

Also, why are we trying to by 50lbs of not-table-sugar?

Brewing beer, perhaps?  (That's the first reviewer's use for it, and what I'd likely be buying bulk sugar for if I were buying it.)

But, given that this is TRAVIS you're asking, I'd guess he's going to use it for carb loading in his bodybuilding regimen.  (The use the second reviewer is putting it to.)

July 20, 2015, 06:33:52 PM #7798 Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:33:43 PM by Travis Retriever
@Dallen68 & Evensgrey:  Oh, I never said I was buying it.  I just found it online and facepalmed at the blatant bs descriptions.  Hence why I posted it in the thread.
And I do carbo load occasionally, just because I can, but I tend to favor the use of high carb foods like instant oatmeal, potatoes, fruit, milk & honey instead. ;3

[yt]3LLe0JHZmkg[/yt]
Feminism rots the brain now.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu