Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: AnCap Dave on July 07, 2015, 07:51:27 AM

Agh! Its the asshole who thinks its racist for white Europeans to make stories about white Europeans.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on July 07, 2015, 03:19:46 PM
Agh! Its the asshole who thinks its racist for white Europeans to make stories about white Europeans.

Combine him with the more common strain of SJW who think it's racist for white Europeans to make stories about ANYONE ELSE...

Do you have a link ? What is his reasoning ?

Quote from: evensgrey on July 07, 2015, 03:49:38 PM
Combine him with the more common strain of SJW who think it's racist for white Europeans to make stories about ANYONE ELSE...
No, he wants them to make stories about other people.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

[yt]_r7ax1FoR80[/yt]
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on July 10, 2015, 08:51:51 AM
[yt]_r7ax1FoR80[/yt]

Wow--he's directly passing on Food Babe bullshit! Propylene glycol, ZOMG! Do they have dihydrogen monoxide, too?

Also, the formaldehyde BS directly from anti-vaccers. We've debunked this before: not only is formaldehyde in small doses NOT dangerous (your body makes it, after all), but in order for e-cigs to produce it you have to get them so hot the vapor has a foul taste--and NO vaper is going to turn theirs up that high!

And again, we're also ignoring the success stories of people using e-cigs to quit the nicotine habit altogether! Also, without e-cigs, what does this moron think people are going to do, other than go back to cigarettes? So the fact that they're  much safer than cigarettes is ABSOLUTELY relevant!

Of course he has to round it off with a rousing chorus of "CORPORATIONS ARE TEH EBIL!!!"

Remember when Cracked did actual research and found the data that went AGAINST the zeitgeist?

Quote from: MrBogosity on July 10, 2015, 10:59:52 AM
Wow--he's directly passing on Food Babe bullshit! Propylene glycol, ZOMG! Do they have dihydrogen monoxide, too?

Also, the formaldehyde BS directly from anti-vaccers. We've debunked this before: not only is formaldehyde in small doses NOT dangerous (your body makes it, after all), but in order for e-cigs to produce it you have to get them so hot the vapor has a foul taste--and NO vaper is going to turn theirs up that high!

And again, we're also ignoring the success stories of people using e-cigs to quit the nicotine habit altogether! Also, without e-cigs, what does this moron think people are going to do, other than go back to cigarettes? So the fact that they're  much safer than cigarettes is ABSOLUTELY relevant!

Of course he has to round it off with a rousing chorus of "CORPORATIONS ARE TEH EBIL!!!"

Remember when Cracked did actual research and found the data that went AGAINST the zeitgeist?
Indeed.  Then they went with the SJW & busybody bullshit.  Hell, to be sure, cigarettes, suck.  Including the vaping ones.  I don't deny that.  But the latter is still better than the former.
Also, why do they mention corporations?  Most of the folks I know get them from the small time dealers (within the furry fandom, natch) who run their own business, so I really don't know what he means by that.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on July 10, 2015, 08:51:51 AM
[yt]_r7ax1FoR80[/yt]

Let me translate this more directly:

"hi, we want your baby brother to die of cigarette-smoking related illnesses, instead of using the much safer vaping".

THAT is what these cunts are tell me.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Travis Retriever on July 10, 2015, 01:33:33 PM
Indeed.  Then they went with the SJW & busybody bullshit.  Hell, to be sure, cigarettes, suck.  Including the vaping ones.  I don't deny that.  But the latter is still better than the former.
Also, why do they mention corporations?  Most of the folks I know get them from the small time dealers (within the furry fandom, natch) who run their own business, so I really don't know what he means by that.
Ya, like what does Cracked have against MRAs?
Lao Tzu

Nobody cares about astrology, John.

Failing to clean up my own mistakes since the early 80s.

Quote from: Altimadark on July 14, 2015, 11:17:50 AM
Nobody cares about astrology, John.

Lol. I entered the adress in my browser, convinced that the guy had made a mistake when he actually meant "astronomers". God what a disappointment.
Well, at least he tried.

It's always fun watching these people bitch about privilege...when they are typically the most privileged of all people.  Seriously, find me an SJW who DIDN'T come from a rich gated background--a demographic that votes OVERWHELMINGLY Democrat--and I'll eat my damn hat.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537