Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seriously people?  Are you this dumb?  That BS ended in 1945, this is just petty.
Working every day to expose the terrible price we pay for government.

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 29, 2014, 07:41:08 AM
With extra fail credit for the 4-point type.
^QFT.  Even *I* would need to zoom the text for that...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Jesus Fucking Christ I WISH this wasn't real!

Quote from: Dallas Wildman on June 29, 2014, 11:00:56 PM

THE FUCK?!?
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: Dallas Wildman on June 29, 2014, 11:00:56 PM

Are you sure this isn't satire? Not that it would surprise me greatly if it wasn't.

Quote from: FeatheredTerror on June 29, 2014, 11:27:04 PM
Are you sure this isn't satire? Not that it would surprise me greatly if it wasn't.

Phew, okay it was joke:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/anti-masturbation-cross

Martin Willett in this video's comments:

[yt]loaLxkbYkOA[/yt]

I mean, there's a lot of fail in the comments, but YIKES!

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 30, 2014, 11:49:45 AM

[yt]loaLxkbYkOA[/yt]

I'll say.  Yeah, the racists really came out of the woodwork to comment on that video, huh?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]loaLxkbYkOA[/yt]

I heard an interview with a man identified as an Israeli counter-terrorism expert on CBC Radio One (gotta love them, they have fascinating people on for interviews all the time) who considered the airport security approach being used in North America to be rather comical.  He pointed out the in Israel, where there are far more terrorists who are far more likely to make a try at attacking a plane, they can still get you from the curbside to your plane in 20 minutes, while actually stopping attempted attacks.  He pointed out that the security checkpoints are the obvious terrorist targets in our airports, since they have an uncontrolled side and have a large group of people bunched up at them, making a perfect target for someone who wants to cause as much carnage as possible with a single action.  He reported that in Israel, they look at what people are doing, not what they're carrying, and observed that focusing on luggage is pointless.  He also pointed out that our habit of putting lots and lots of glass in our airports is very foolish, since any nearby explosion will turn it into flying daggers.  (Well, if it's tempered glass the fragments won't be sharp, but fragments moving at high speed because of being very close to an explosion don't need to be sharp to inflict severe injuries.)

[yt]loaLxkbYkOA[/yt]

Oh, that guy? yeah, I remember him from Richard Coughlan's videos about him. He's a very disgusting human being.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

[yt]0ptiUhtcp2Q[/yt]

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on June 30, 2014, 04:01:44 PM
Oh, that guy? yeah, I remember him from Richard Coughlan's videos about him. He's a very disgusting human being.

Really? I missed that. Are those videos still available, or did they die the death with the Coughlan666 channel?