Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everything that vcdaniels said in this video

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=Ky4C6GyUzXc

Especially these

I questioned him about Obamas drone strikes, Bellow is his response

QuoteHe's merely using the power President Bush made possible for him. If you recall, we liberals protested the President amassing such power unto himself. But YOU people were busy calling us "commies" and "French-loving surrender monkies". NOW you want to lament that the monster YOU created is now rampaging through the streets. If liberals had been listened to, Bush would've been stopped and Obama wouldn't have this power to abuse today.

Here is my response to this dimwitted excuse for a human shit.

QuoteUh excuse me? I was against the Iraq war before it began. I am registered no partier.

You would think as a president with actual principles, who ran on an anti war pro civil liberties platform would, oh I don't know, MAYBE TRY TO REVERSE THAT TREND?! Especially when democrats had control of both house and senate.

And you guys were SILENT when Clinton sent troops former Yugoslavia and had the sanctions on Iraq that killed thousands of children then proceeded to bomb them.

Let's also not forget the president has 100 percent control of the Exec Branch Including the military

The fail here goes to Michael Moore who is basically saying that gun owners are racist.

[yt]TtbfPFimjcw[/yt]

Quote from: D on March 27, 2013, 08:58:29 PM
The fail here goes to Michael Moore who is basically saying that gun owners are racist.

[yt]TtbfPFimjcw[/yt]

which is funny, cuz my grand-mom, who owns no firearms, is a hardcore racist, whereas her late husband, who did have them, was no racist. all this on my mom's side, and I used "her husband", as he is not my maternal grandfather.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

March 28, 2013, 04:57:52 PM #2958 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:42:19 PM by D
[yt]ao7ECASd5pc[/yt]

Quote from: D on March 28, 2013, 04:57:52 PM
[yt]ltW_geEdQVQ[/yt]
Its been removed.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on March 28, 2013, 05:03:15 PM
Its been removed.

Hmm, I wonder why?

It was basically anti-GMO fear mongering nonsense.

http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/journal/Debating-Rape-Culture-With-Linkara-And-Chick-360450426?offset=25#comments
My exchange with ARTG33K74 in the comments.  This is why I can't take feminism seriously.
Linkara and NChick in the main article fail too.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on March 29, 2013, 08:21:33 AM
http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/journal/Debating-Rape-Culture-With-Linkara-And-Chick-360450426?offset=25#comments
My exchange with ARTG33K74 in the comments.  This is why I can't take feminism seriously.
Linkara and NChick in the main article fail too.

Three-word rebuttal to them: Duke lacrosse players.

Videos and replies about Japanese katanas split off to new topic: https://www.bogosity.tv/forum/index.php?topic=1790

WARNING: MASSIVE BOGONS AHEAD
QuoteAfter talking to this chick for a few months, I finally got the courage to ask about her love interest. Right from the start, she stated she isn't attracted to Black Guys. I instantly called her a racist.

I responded with:
Are we really going to start saying that sexual preference is a form of racism now?

Are we REALLY going to say that?

By that logic, saying that gay men aren't attracted to women makes them sexist or misogynist.

The following is actually a thing.
QuoteKonan said it best, racist when it's all based on skin color. It's no longer about personalities or figure but simply by the skin color/race then yes, it is racist. As for your statement, it falls under the same category. If some are gay simply because they feel people of the opposite sex are all one thing, then yes, it is sexist. Also, they are choosing to be gay, which I find it hard that many people are doing. Some people join in gay sexual activities but might not be attracted to the same sex, I feel as though gays are born gay. You idea is that gay people hav a choice and this is where I won't get into arguments with because there is no winning

Quote from: MrBogosity on March 29, 2013, 09:24:01 AM
Videos and replies about Japanese katanas split off to new topic: https://www.bogosity.tv/forum/index.php?topic=1790
gotta stop doing that.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: MrBogosity on March 29, 2013, 09:20:42 AM
Three-word rebuttal to them: Duke lacrosse players.

Care to elaborate?  I'm not familiar with that.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Every comment left by marxist max on this video:

[yt]yAa6dYBwy7M[/yt]
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537