Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh. The board I frequent has  this guy called #85 who's basically Glen Beck. a white nationalist trying to pose as a libertarian. He had some real gems recently.

WARNING: The following contents are extremely racist. If there is any problem with me posting them here I will gladly remove them.

When asked why whites were more American then say the natives or the Spanish settlers.

QuoteWhy are we more American? My ancestors fought for and found and built this land.

This next gem shouldn't even NEED explanation.

QuoteLove the immigration act Coolidge signed. Real whites only.

When questioned on what exactly that meant he had this to say.

QuoteThere are 3 types of white people. Slavic, Nordic, and Mediterranean. Mediterraneans contain lots of Turk and North african blood, slavics contain lots of mongoloid blood, but nordics are the most "white" in my opinion. Not PC? Call the PC police.

Murray Rothbard was right on alot of things, but his attempt to bring in the David Duke crowd into the libertarian fold wasn't one of the,

QuotePutting a uniformed officer to police the intersections helps stop the light runners while he is watching, once he is gone, it will continue. Hopefully these camera's will cut down on accidents.  The people who rear-end people are also the red light runners, most negative comments on here are from these very same people who shouldn't have a drivers license.  I hope eventually they put speed sensors in the road to catch all the speeders. The person responsible for the ticket is the owner of the car, he/she should know who was operating it the day the ticket was issued.  They need the camera's at every intersection and stop sign.

Comment from someone at the Jacksonville city council meeting about installing red light cameras

Quote from: FSBlueApocalypse on February 01, 2013, 10:08:40 AM
Comment from someone at the Jacksonville city council meeting about installing red light cameras

That's when you know the politician is in bed with the company running the red light scameras.

If they really wanted to reduce accidents at intersections due to people running red lights, they would increase the yellow-light time and introduce a delay between turning red one way and green the other.

"sigh" and this from a self-proclaimed antistatist

QuoteThe only way the "coercion" argument works is if someone agrees to your definition of "initiation of force" and agrees that it's a "bad" thing. Force is behind all laws (including that which upholds private property).

Your chances of having a libertarian society decreases significantly the more nonwhite a society becomes. Few whites support libertarianism, and even fewer nonwhites do. The state increases in several ways (do I need to list some?). You may not like force, but force will increase.

Also, the state prevents people from using "their property" (not really theirs, as rent must be paid to the state; it's called "land tax" and/or "propety tax") as they see fit when it brings in undesirables that would otherwise be excluded. In this sense, the state engages in "forced integration" upon its subjects.

Quote from: D on February 01, 2013, 09:22:22 PM

Is this real? It wouldn't surprise me.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

well, Piers Morgan does have a point...sort of...

because government knows best, obviously being ordained and led by, higher beings--in this case our current lord and savior:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

*sarcasm*
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: D on February 01, 2013, 09:22:22 PM

Talk about weird things statists say that makes them sound like rapists.

Got this gem recently from our good friend Temerit. The He's gongt o be the one in red everybody else in blue.

"What do you value in a system of government?"

Economic vitality, some level of social justice, the rule of law, protection from crime, from fire, from those who would kill for the sake of it. Freedom from persecution for race, religion, sex, etc.

"Honestly, private charities are far more effective at foreign aid, especially since they take a direct approach rather than routing through unstable governments."

This is absolutely not true at all. NGOs often end up doing more bad and good, private entities acting in charity has been a complete failure in the developing world. That's why Obama's global health initiative and entities like the global fund are moving to a system in which funds are channeled through governments, because it's much more effective that way and does a much better job of reaching public health targets.

Quote from: MrBogosity on February 01, 2013, 06:00:51 AM
I'm sure I know that name from somewhere. Regardless, he is a piece of work...

So, Shane, How many Tactics of creationist has Mark Hayden commited so far?

I know he's used most of Hawkeye's top 10.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: tnu on February 02, 2013, 12:52:53 AM
Got this gem recently from our good friend Temerit. The He's gongt o be the one in red everybody else in blue.

"What do you value in a system of government?"

Economic vitality, some level of social justice, the rule of law, protection from crime, from fire, from those who would kill for the sake of it. Freedom from persecution for race, religion, sex, etc.

"Honestly, private charities are far more effective at foreign aid, especially since they take a direct approach rather than routing through unstable governments."

This is absolutely not true at all. NGOs often end up doing more bad and good, private entities acting in charity has been a complete failure in the developing world. That's why Obama's global health initiative and entities like the global fund are moving to a system in which funds are channeled through governments, because it's much more effective that way and does a much better job of reaching public health targets.

They've dumped how many billions onto them so far?  So...why are they still poor?
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

February 03, 2013, 06:29:24 AM #2787 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:53:16 PM by tnu
I got this arrogant as fuck response to the Libertarian Purity Test.

Quote"Your score is... 20"

Seeing libertarian policies in a huge list like this really makes me laugh. How the fuck could anyone read that and think that it's a good idea? "dodoododoo removing FDA lol"

anarcho-capitalism is going to fucking kill you guys

"16-30 points: You are a soft-core libertarian. With effort, you may harden and become pure."

no fucking thx u.

also lol @ the "us vs them ur plebcore not /mu/ god tier lolbertarian" mentality of that quiz

I'm not even sure what to say to that.

God I hate this guy.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxchvgtPpGk&lc=i2u-vXIXpO0P7UAAM3XNt7x73_tvaMoYHObA6_80eTA[/yt]

[yt]MxchvgtPpGk&lc=i2u-vXIXpO0P7UAAM3XNt7x73_tvaMoYHObA6_80eTA[/yt]
[/quote]

fuck....
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

February 04, 2013, 07:51:54 AM #2789 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:16:04 AM by MrBogosity
This one is even worse!

[yt]d2m4CELL-Cc[/yt]

I looove the part wher he says taxation is a choice because you can choose not to pay taxes and instead go to prison.