Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MrBogosity on August 04, 2012, 11:53:03 PMIKR? I mean, trade agreements? As if people wouldn't trade without two big mobs with guns saying "Yeah we allow it"?

I'll say.  Given the stupidity with our electric provider (co-op) and the prices, my jaw dropped in disbelief at his saying that they're awesome!
And not the mention so much of the stuff on that image--if not ALL of it--has been debunked so many times as to be ridiculous.
Gov't made internet like the guy who made a square wheel invented the car!  And the police thing?  Well, if you believe them going around busting into people's homes and making a mess of the place (if not killing the people outright) and murdering their dog because of the bogus war on drugs, tasing a 12 year old girl and murdering an innocent 16 year old counts as keeping raiding bandits or whatever away.  To name a few.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Where do these infant pinheads think tax money comes from?  Santa Claus?  It's really embarrassing that I have to explain this to people.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

"what exactly is the difference between 'logical examination' and opinion?" -- Richard Blackmore
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

We've got another one:

[yt]-mXmZSSKSbw[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 06, 2012, 08:56:21 PM
We've got another one:

[yt]-mXmZSSKSbw[/yt]

you should check out the cunt commenting in the comments section:

yes, it's that Frank dude.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

August 07, 2012, 04:35:48 PM #2090 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:52:39 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
"It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature." -- Karl Marx
Unless those laws happen to be from economics, apparently.

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on August 07, 2012, 03:22:20 AM
you should check out the cunt commenting in the comments section:

yes, it's that Frank dude.

Add in Etzel33. Even more impressive is his website. http://www.libertyamerica.us/ It calls for military "withdrawl" and even though he claims he's been a Libertarian for 30 years it says he supports medicare for all.

August 07, 2012, 04:44:12 PM #2092 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:51:21 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
"In bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality."--Karl Marx

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on August 07, 2012, 04:44:12 PM
Another post to make it easier to digest, but something else she went on about was the huge surge of young people (teens and early 20s) who have adult onset diabetes.  She claims she saw it on the news (because as we all know, the news is SO objective, right?)

Well, there is a third type of Diabetes mellitus called Mature Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY) which has a genetic predisposition and manifests like traditional Adult-Onset Diabetes but at a much younger age than is typical of that condition (turning up in the teens or early twenties instead of middle thirties or later).  It's not all that common, but the two main forms pretty much never get diagnosed in this age group, so it can look like kind of a lot of cases if you only compare it to other forms of diabetes being diagnosed at that age (and how often do news media, especially TV news, do anything resembling sane reporting of statistics, outside of reading the disclaimer from the polling firm on political polls).

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 06, 2012, 08:56:21 PM
We've got another one:

[yt]-mXmZSSKSbw[/yt]

Holy shit, reading through the comments section was just brutal. I didn't even bother watching the video, the comments alone nearly made me consider suicide.

August 08, 2012, 07:16:28 PM #2095 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:19:01 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: Goaticus on August 07, 2012, 04:40:47 PM
Add in Etzel33. Even more impressive is his website. http://www.libertyamerica.us/ It calls for military "withdrawl" and even though he claims he's been a Libertarian for 30 years it says he supports medicare for all.

And don't forget StunnedByStupidity.  If this guy had anything of value to add, or anything of even vague substance in his pretentious pompous comments, I missed it.  As anyone reading my replies to him can tell, and wants to know, yes, I am just trolling/fucking around with him, no I don't believe some of the nastier things I said about him, etc.  I mean come on!  If he can't at least feign taking this seriously like billburns2 can (not saying he does a good job of it mind you), why should I take him seriously?  Really, he's just one more example of a username being the opposite of the user's characteristics.
Oh, and yeah, add billburns2's comments as fails as well.

As the internet troll in Cromartie High School once said (not necessarily a fail): "Man, there is nothing more fun than taunting an idiot."

From the comment section of:

[yt]wEA2BPuDsbs[/yt]

"Once enough have been "converted" those who still object will have to be removed-

Selling children in a free market is OK

if a child does not to be owned by his parents run away

etc etc. Yes I sadly have read some of this assinine man. Thankfully I did not endure it all. But I could very easy say you have not read any famous left wing philosopher. I freely choose to not believe in the rambling of a man who made his living from being the Uncle Tom of capitalism" --franks2732, emphasis by me.

Oh good...cousin Jimmy is back and this time he's as much of a douchebag as ever.

The context of the discussion was because I posted the following picture (which is not fail):

Quote from: D on August 08, 2012, 09:39:21 PM
Oh good...cousin Jimmy is back and this time he's as much of a douchebag as ever.

The context of the discussion was because I posted the following picture (which is not fail):

Added my own bit to that exchange. People like him are the reason I switched to economics instead of criminal justice.

Quote from: Virgil0211 on August 09, 2012, 12:23:14 AM
Added my own bit to that exchange. People like him are the reason I switched to economics instead of criminal justice.

I removed him from my friends. He was such a condescending prick that I didn't have much of a choice.

He left me a message though:
QuoteHey cuz, thanks for deleting me as a "friend". Keep posting ridiculous links so that those that already agree with you can "like" your status. Anyone who calls you out on what they may think is BS, why...just delete them. It took a trip to the doctor to tell you that you need to obviously take care of yourself, but you think that you have all the answers to our nation's issues? I don't have many redeeming qualities, but one that i have is that I know that I don't know everything. That is one thing that I hope you learn. Everything is not black and white. Your friend, Marduke, or whatever, starts telling me what "I am", but he has no idea, does he? If you want to talk to me in person about your views of police, soldiers, and politics...go for it. But I guarantee that I can give you a list or police officers and soldiers that I knew and have died serving that is far longer than any innocents or drug dealers that you have known that have died. Take care of yourself, get healthy, and when you figure out how to do that then maybe you can start telling everyone else the solutions to their problems. You can disagree with me all day long, and bash me the whole time as well...I wouldn't have deleted you, because if I put something out there for all to see...I expect people to comment on it...I expect some to agree, but also some to disagree. Good luck with your health, cuz...because honestly when it comes to you, that's all I care about right now. Love ya.

Sorry Jim, I didn't unfriend you because you disagreed. I unfriended you because you wanted to act like a douchebag.