Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This page had this stupid comment to share.

QuoteAccording to our count, just this week alone we banned over 25 libertarians for Anti Semitic comments, I can find not ONE single person who identified themselves as a libertarian repudiate what these people were saying. And these people were not plants, some of them were unfortunately friends of mine who agree with Ron Paul that we should cut and run from Israel. If you are a libertarian you might want to speak out against the rampant Anti Israel posts that get put on this page. I get slammed constantly for reminding people what an Anti Semite, Ron Paul is...but Im used to it. Ron

>Don't believe the US should be Israel's personal bodyguard
>automatically means anti-Semite

Gotta love that projection.

Add this one to the "hilariously stupid conspiracies" pile.

Quote from: D on March 23, 2013, 10:20:38 AM

Add this one to the "hilariously stupid conspiracies" pile.
MY SIDES!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

QuoteI'm not going to bother answering anymore because you are either stupid or trolling. You have no real knowledge of law (I'm an international lawyer), you don't read properly and your arguments are illogical. So quickly, I said "illegal guns", no shit there are more gun users, they are legal in US and making them is harder than raising a plant. Violent 'hood = many criminals = many guns. You sound like those people that shout "I KNOW MY RIGHTS! I PAY TAXES!" to whatever legal issue..

Non-American gun grabbers who nothing about the US are the most aggravating.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on March 23, 2013, 02:19:38 PM
Non-American gun grabbers who nothing about the US are the most aggravating.

Same guy.

QuoteAgain, misinterpretation of stats. Yes there is a big market in US, they are LEGAL, people will seek them out as they want them and it goes without saying the one buyer attracts another. Your neighbor buys a gun or you start hearing a lot of gun related crimes you will buy a gun yourself so you will be able to keep up. Less than .001% is used because there are SO MANY in US. That's like saying the Sahara desert has the best judicial system on earth as there is little crime.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Fuck you, Canadian government. I don't like Them, but this is wrong.
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on March 24, 2013, 11:59:45 PM

Fuck you, Canadian government. I don't like Them, but this is wrong.

I'm surprised.  I didn't think we'd even actually banned leaders of the Nation of Islam from entering Canada, just made them aware that if they preached certain of their doctrines, they would be subject to prosecution for inciting hatred against an identifiable group.

Quote from: evensgrey on March 25, 2013, 08:35:25 AM
I'm surprised.  I didn't think we'd even actually banned leaders of the Nation of Islam from entering Canada, just made them aware that if they preached certain of their doctrines, they would be subject to prosecution for inciting hatred against an identifiable group.

This is quoted a lot, but I've had a hard time tracking it down. I can't find anywhere there's a blanket ban on Westboro members from coming into Canada. The most I could find was one case in 2008 where they were banned from entry temporarily because they had announced plans to picket some funeral up there. They weren't allowed in until the funeral was over.

Any comment by akiflyer
[yt]P7w_27Fo0W4[/yt]
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on March 25, 2013, 01:02:27 PM
Any comment by akiflyer
[yt]P7w_27Fo0W4[/yt]

QuoteAs I said, as a "for" argument for the several reasons I have discussed. as an "against" argument, it is fine because I am providing you with reasons why USA compared to other nations have a worse record because at each state is different. So its like you would be arguing "USA is not so bad because you see Canada is has less gun crime." Of course there is going to be cities or areas more or less affected, as a whole your record is terrible. Just like Liverpool has more crime than London.

I'm sorry, did this guy just say that you can't compare cities or states, but, you can compare something as complicated as nations?
WTF?
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on March 26, 2013, 01:29:22 AM
I'm sorry, did this guy just say that you can't compare cities or states, but, you can compare something as complicated as nations?
WTF?

Cultist mentality again: entire countries are collectives and effectively indivisible.

"You need to slice and dice the Bill to have it support your beliefs.
The second contains four clauses, however, you ignore the first two clauses or reduce them to insignificance in some dishonest manner.
You cannot slice and dice the Bill and still have it protect.
Anyone who ignores the first two clauses isn't a patriot of any kind, & clearly has no ability to reason as American's founders did, that's for sure.
You ignore the rights of other free people to live free of gunslinging & shootouts".

Me: Nobody is slicing it. We are actually reading it. The Militia and the people are clearly separated and each only talk about the one they address.
Try reading.

"You are trying to simply ignore parts of the Bill of Rights that don't suit you."

Me: How am I ignoring it?
Did you actually read my comment?
Lao Tzu

you're going to love this conversation I had: this is a reply of a guy who expressed the belief that the use of guns (and force in general) is the monopoly of the state.

Quote from: Horetore....and my objection to this would be where the "collectivist communist"-part comes in.

I believe in the state. The state provides our safety. I don't want to be safe from "criminals", I want to be safe against people who want to "defend" themselves(or even worse; their property) against "criminals".

(now would be a good time to get your tin foil hats out, everyone)

well, at least he's honest about being an idiot.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox