The anti-immigration plot thins...apparently

Started by Ibrahim90, August 16, 2019, 11:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

August 18, 2019, 10:18:31 PM #1 Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:25:03 PM by Skm1091
It is an interesting read. Also, she was a bitch. It's kinda funny that she railed on "Orientals" and "Indians" considering orientals (assuming she's referring to East Asians) and Indians are some of the most economically successful people in the US.

I would be careful when siting NYT tho. They are a very slanted source themselves.

Quote from: Skm1091 on August 18, 2019, 10:18:31 PM
It is an interesting read. Also, she was a bitch. It's kinda funny that she railed on "Orientals" and "Indians" considering orientals (assuming she's referring to East Asians) and Indians are some of the most economically successful people in the US.

I would be careful when siting NYT tho. They are a very slanted source themselves.

That's why I'm trying to get a discussion going: how accurate is all this?
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Sorry for the late reply. I can't really find much.

The only other article on this subject I have found was in the LA times. LA times is still bias in many ways. There doesn't seem to be any truly objective source.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-xpm-2013-jul-25-la-na-immigration-birdlady-20130725-story.html

So some left-leaning publications pins the origins of the nativist movement on one lady even though this "debate" has been going since the drafting of the 14th amendment.  I am ssooooo shocked (mego).
Working every day to expose the terrible price we pay for government.