How do I deal with creationists?

Started by Travis Retriever, October 10, 2009, 01:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As the title says.
How do I deal with fucktarded abusive creationists like CBALLEN?
I ask the more experience veterans of this forum.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on October 10, 2009, 01:12:07 PM
As the title says.

lol
I've been debating creationists and religious nutcases on "10 questions that every christian must answer" for like a year.
Seriously, that video has become a chat room where theres a comment every second.
Like dprjones, who used to come there WAY before he started making videos.

And I can really say there is no way to get rid of annoying sockpuppets and muslim spammers
I would say its best to ignore them unless they bring up a point.
Or insult their God or their belief which seriously pisses them off, but then they annoy you even more.

CBALLEN is not the worst.

Quote from: 11mc22 on October 10, 2009, 01:52:14 PM
lol
I've been debating creationists and religious nutcases on "10 questions that every christian must answer" for like a year.
Seriously, that video has become a chat room where theres a comment every second.
Like dprjones, who used to come there WAY before he started making videos.

And I can really say there is no way to get rid of annoying sockpuppets and muslim spammers
I would say its best to ignore them unless they bring up a point.
Or insult their God or their belief which seriously pisses them off, but then they annoy you even more.

CBALLEN is not the worst.
Not funny. I'm dead serious.
He's not?
Who in your opinion, is the worst then?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on October 10, 2009, 02:14:17 PM
Not funny. I'm dead serious.
He's not?
Who in your opinion, is the worst then?

lol I'm serious... you have not been on "10 questions that every christian must answer"

Some of the religious nuts will spam your channel with so much shit like what CBALLEN posts....except worse.
They'll make sockpuppets pretending to be you or some atheist.
They'll use racist slurs
one keeps posting sites about how the government is made up of reptilians(No joke. I'm serious)

They copy and paste from creationist websites or at least they used to until youtube did the antispam thing.

I forget their names but one of them was andrewq(and some numbers after) jobowtackmaster (I think thats how you spell it) and the muslim spammer thruth777777 or something close.

I haven't been to the video in a while but it seems like the worst is over.

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on October 10, 2009, 01:12:07 PM
As the title says.

I doubt CBALLEN would actually succumb to anything, even the reverse-preaching method. He seems primarily interested in trolling. He'll ignore almost all of what you say except what he feels he can use against you. Unless you figure out some "trigger" of his that he'll react to, you can't really do anything with him.

Matt Dilahunty is the shit.
He pretty much sums up the proper response to those condscending creationists in this video:
[yt]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMSrgKtH8LY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMSrgKtH8LY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/yt]