Bottled Water and Fluoride in Water

Started by Wildtony, October 02, 2009, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Surely this topic sends your bogometers off the chart. What kind of bogus claims are necessary to make people pay a fortune for something that is essentially free? Then we can hear from the nutbags that think the government is putting fluride in the water to control the people. Bring it on.

Penn and Teller covered this topic pretty well and John Stossel touched upon it too.

The thing that drives me truly bonkers is the claims that "the water came from this exotic location."  ><  Water is a compound!  Barring minor impurities, it doesn't matter where it comes from!  It's the same thing!  Man, did everyone fail chemistry or something?
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

I just like the bottles. I buy the stuff and refill it until the seal on the cap goes. If they just sold the bottles for half a cent or whatever they cost, I'd buy them.

Ah, I got a metal sports bottle for that purpose.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...