Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usualy I'm at odds with Lee Doran aka How the World Works.
But in this one video I found myself agreeing with every single word spoken

[yt]HwLIuKjP3dg[/yt]

January 03, 2011, 01:53:52 AM #692 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:41:56 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
This one will require a bit of context.
In this video by Thunderf00t:  [yt]Ut8XsEDyyzo[/yt]
TF shows Alex Jones in one of his crazy rants.
To which Shane continues with, "0:40 - YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE SCREAMING SO LOUD THAT YOU CLIP THE VOLUME LEVELS IN YOUR MICROPHONE UNTIL IT SOUNDS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL RADIO HOST? HUH? YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE???"

And another guy, KyleKJune, "YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE SCHIZOPHRENIC"

And another one, daemonowner, "You know what its like to be the most paranoid Schizophrenic on earth!?!?!?!"

To which I would continue that bit with, "YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING THE MOST PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC ON EARTH!!!!!!!!? HUH? YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE???"
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

January 03, 2011, 05:20:36 PM #693 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:15:19 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
"Mr1001Bolsheviks blocked me for telling him that Francisco Franco was less authoritarian than the Spanish anarchists during the Spanish Civil War so I can't inform him that this video exists but if he is made aware of it, he would be pissed that one of his perceived comrades would betray him."--RaymondDundas' description in this video

"I piss on the graves of the anarchists who died in the prisons of Franco. Franco did a good thing killing them. Spain was incredibly lucky the nationalists won. As a result, Spain was an economically stagnant shitty third-way economy instead of a communist megadeath nightmare. The communists would have killed more, evidence is found wherever they won.

Life experience! Because extrapolating the .05% of the world you've seen is the best way to construct an unprecedented economic organization!"--Fringeelements; highest rated comment on the above video

"@MarmaladeINFP Failed [post hoc] assumption addressed in the video that honesty is for 'shits and giggles' whatever the flying fuck that means. I go over the disposition for honesty as a utilitarian conquest in assuming that there is any utility in making a channel and discussing such ideas. Objectivists are far less authoritarian than left-'anarchists' such as mr1001nights. LaughingMan0x even agrees with me on that. Your comment is full of piss and shit and fail and squid eyeballs."--RaymondDundas; second highest rated comment on the above video

I don't know all the details about the Spanish "Anarchists" of that period, but from what I've heard, they were "anarchists" in name alone.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Let's say that the lot of them was horrible to variing degrees and drop them in a ditch.

"But without God, how will we build roads?"--someone on one of Morrakiu's Catholic School videos

Alright, this time's it's a real fav quote. ;)

[yt]99Jc5H0pBkY[/yt]

"Seriously, conspiracy theorists, ending government coercion would stop all of it. There would be no way for them to tax the crap out of us to put fluoride in the water, no large scale wars, no victimless crimes, no "sprayings", hell, no lying political tyrants ever again.

"A conspiracy theorist helps their masters by NOT spreading anarchy/voluntaryism... by supporting government coercion on peaceful people." --Michael Shanklin

Quote from: MrBogosity on January 06, 2011, 06:22:41 AM
"Seriously, conspiracy theorists, ending government coercion would stop all of it. There would be no way for them to tax the crap out of us to put fluoride in the water, no large scale wars, no victimless crimes, no "sprayings", hell, no lying political tyrants ever again.

"A conspiracy theorist helps their masters by NOT spreading anarchy/voluntaryism... by supporting government coercion on peaceful people." --Michael Shanklin
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. :)

January 06, 2011, 04:00:33 PM #699 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:03:42 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]bMfuz2q4TFo[/yt]

Very good video by Stefan. :)

[yt]Me2wQAQCip8[/yt]

Another outstanding video. :)

"An atheist who is a statist is just another theist"--Stefan Molyneux; description on his latest video (as of this posting)

Just for the beauty of the Poe:

http://www.youtube.com/user/shockofgov

Check out his comments on other videos as well.

(And in case you're wondering, it's based on this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/shockofgod whose entire tenure of posting would fill a whole separate Fail Quotes thread!)

..., that does'nt happen to be your account?