Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mike Shanklin is full of win.

True dat.

[yt]HMhG4MuCan0[/yt]
This is one of the videos that inspired me to start this thread.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]CDYf94qOnpY[/yt]
I fucking love these things. ;D
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

"Courage begins with a commitment to see things as they are, rather than how we wish they were." --Ron Paul (source)

"Countries don't go to war because of the differences of their people but out of the similiarities of their leaders"

Quote from: Gumba Masta on December 28, 2010, 02:29:40 PM
"Countries don't go to war because of the differences of their people but out of the similiarities of their leaders"

Like!

Who said it?

I wont tell you!
If you'd knew I had said that my bogometer would plumet.
Ooops. @_@

Quote from: Gumba Masta on December 28, 2010, 03:22:23 PM
I wont tell you!
If you'd knew I had said that my bogometer would plumet.
Ooops. @_@

I gave you a cluon (antibogon) just for posting it.
I tried to give you another for saying you thought of that, but it said I cannot repeat a karma action within an hour. :P

Would you give me a Bogon if I told I first came up with that bit on the philosphy discussion board of a Furry RP Forum?

Quote from: Gumba Masta on December 28, 2010, 03:36:15 PM
Would you give me a Bogon if I told I first came up with that bit on the philosphy discussion board of a Furry RP Forum?
No, because that would be the karma equivalent of a genetic fallacy. :P

Even your greatest donor has abandoned you, Gumba. Your bogon gaining days are OVER!

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on December 28, 2010, 03:27:10 PM
I gave you a cluon (antibogon) just for posting it.
I tried to give you another for saying you thought of that, but it said I cannot repeat a karma action within an hour. :P
That's okay; I just did it for you!

"A library is a much more sacred building than a church." --Kurdy, Jeremiah: "Out of the Ashes"

"If you can read this I'm not impressed.  Most people can read."--a picture of a bumper stick