But because I aimed for the stars,
I reached the top of the world.

--Harry Browne's self-written epitaph

Quote from: MrBogosity on December 17, 2010, 06:42:12 AM
Script and commentary for the above play:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/mozart.html
I meant to post that myself.
Thanks, Shane. :)
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

A good one from ladyattis.

[yt]BJOOH12oOsk[/yt]

So true.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

From the comments of this video: [yt]Bbe0npyuLUg[/yt]

The win is in blue.

GarlicPudding: "'I bet the insurance companies love that.'
Yeah, just like the car insurance companies loved it when some states passed a law that requires you to be insured when you own a car.
And yet, I haven't seen anyone get angry about that...."

Morrakiu: "@GarlicPudding
I think both should be opposed. You won't find as many republicans in opposition to car insurance mandates as you'll find in opposition to health insurance mandates. A lot of the opposition is just partisan bullshit. Mitt Romney instituted a plan similar to Obama's in Massachusetts, but the republicans love him. I wish these twats would just pick a coherent set of principles, actually stick with them, and stop the 'red team vs. blue team' crap."

"The worst thing climate science did, was to let people like Gore, Laurie David, and RFK Jr. run around for five years in the mid '00s, telling everybody that the current weather was PROOF of Climate Change. Now that the weather has turned, so has public sentiment; not only against global warming, but the whole of climate science. Their lackadaisical attitude towards alarmism only served to diminish science in general." --Tim Slagle (in a recent Facebook post)

Quote from: MrBogosity on December 21, 2010, 12:08:55 PM
"The worst thing climate science did, was to let people like Gore, Laurie David, and RFK Jr. run around for five years in the mid '00s, telling everybody that the current weather was PROOF of Climate Change. Now that the weather has turned, so has public sentiment; not only against global warming, but the whole of climate science. Their lackadaisical attitude towards alarmism only served to diminish science in general." --Tim Slagle (in a recent Facebook post)
I'm starting to like this Tim Slagle guy.

This is from the Chopping Block on December the eight.
http://choppingblock.keenspot.com/d/20101208.html

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on December 21, 2010, 12:21:08 PMI'm starting to like this Tim Slagle guy.
The more I learn, the more I'm also convinced that idiots like Al Gore are the Kent Hovinds of Climate Science.

[yt]Hgpr_9Oypks[/yt]

Now all he needs to do is extend this to economic freedoms, and he'll be a libertarian again.

[yt]sQi7A5MW2kQ[/yt]

Unbelievable.
(To the tune of Charlie's Grampa's song on Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory -- The original, not the new version):
I never thought I'd see the day, when I'd hear Pat Robertson come and say,
"We need to, legalize pot."

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on December 22, 2010, 11:09:35 PM
[yt]sQi7A5MW2kQ[/yt]

Unbelievable.
(To the tune of Charlie's Grampa's song on Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory -- The original, not the new version):
I never thought I'd see the day, when I'd hear Pat Robertson come and say,
"We need to, legalize pot."

I have no words...

O.O

Maybe.....it is dangerous after all?
Or is it just because you can only believe in Jesus when you're high?

Anyone else remember when Nixon went to China?