Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: FSBlueApocalypse on September 07, 2011, 07:46:26 PM
Not a chance, I posted this on ATS, first reply is

Yep, typical "hurr durr it doesn't subscribe to my theory so it must be wrong even if evidence says otherwise hurr durr."

Honestly, sometimes I think we would be better off if we just blacklist these schmucks from any kind of intellectual debate.

September 07, 2011, 09:52:42 PM #1141 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:03:33 PM by Lord T Hawkeye
[yt]717aK76pAw4[/yt]

My new social contract.  More of us should do these.  Feel free to make it whatever you want cause hey, according to the statists: You can get away with murder as long as you say it was a contract afterwards.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

You inspired me to make this:

[yt]2YPpNQjkTJM[/yt]

Wes is great, but he needs to work on his presentation skills.

Quote from: MrBogosity on September 08, 2011, 08:18:46 PM
Wes is great, but he needs to work on his presentation skills.

He sounds like he is cutting a promo for his next match at the big pay per view. At least he did when he was talking about Rick Perry. This time he just sounds angry.

"[Rick Perry] thinks that the government can't do anything right, except kill people without mistake." --Penn Jillette

"Wherever there is tragedy, comedy is right behind it sticking its tongue out." --Gilbert Gottfried

September 09, 2011, 09:43:24 AM #1148 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 10:26:20 AM by D
[yt]-4TJBTddP3A[/yt]

and on the other end of the spectrum:
[yt]g2axLFDjTgo[/yt]

[yt]qcXtYXUCOMY[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on September 08, 2011, 08:18:54 AM
You inspired me to make this:

Oh!  Can I use that on my next vid?  Please!!  ^^
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Of course! You can even grab a higher-res version on Flickr. (If you're being REALLY good, you can give me credit as per the CC license, but you know I'm not an IP guy so I won't come after you anyway...)

Oh I will, it's the gentlemanly thing to do after all.  Thank you.
The more you know...

[yt]X4Nq7smT_yA[/yt]

Thanks, Hawkeye.  I needed this.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

I aim to please.  ^^
The more you know...