Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 25, 2010, 09:25:14 PM #585 Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 10:56:19 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
"You don't have to like something to acknowledge its legality."--xxxThePeachxxx in this video @0:55
The video and its sequel were also fav quotes.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on November 25, 2010, 09:25:14 PM
"You don't have to like something to acknowledge its legality."--xxxThePeachxxx in this video @0:55
The video and the one it is a sequel to were also fail quotes.

Why were they fail quotes? I thought both videos were right on!

November 25, 2010, 10:46:41 PM #587 Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 10:49:45 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: MrBogosity on November 25, 2010, 10:24:19 PMWhy were they fail quotes? I thought both videos were right on!

I MEANT to type "fav" quotes not "fail" quotes.
Blah, I'm tired.
It's been fixed.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Don't you mean prequel?

"Economic realities can be a real bitch."--Me

http://mises.org/daily/3737 ("A Free-Market Guide to Healthcare")
Nice article.
It's a compilation of a large number of articles and other media about the free market approach to health care.

Ludwig von Mises: "The characteristic mark of this age of dictators, wars and revolutions is its anticapitalistic bias. Most governments and political parties are eager to restrict the sphere of private initiative and free enterprise." - Planned Chaos

My apologies in advance if I have already posted these, however, both videos are Fav Quotes:

[yt]VeKys6zog2M[/yt]

[yt]z1M2CnEg3GE[/yt]

I'm starting to really like xxxThePeachxxx's videos. :)

[yt]mjWwf1CvAkM[/yt]

"Let's get some UPB up this this bitch!"--What Stefan WOULD say if he was also a Juggalo.

If I haven't shown this already:

[yt]miJwl8P2EUA[/yt]

If I haven't already posted this:
[yt]sLCEXtpTNYU[/yt]
Outstanding video. :)

"Ahh Real Captain Olimar. I remember him well.
He was a man in full control of his faculties as he hung them out to dry in the rain."

Gumba Masta, with another good one. He's on a bit of a roll this week, it seems. =P

I really was the only person (besides Gumba Masta) who liked RCO, was I?

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on December 01, 2010, 06:49:17 PM
I really was the only person (besides Gumba Masta) who liked RCO, was I?

*shudders* Coming back... coming back... coming baaack....