Author Topic: The anti-immigration plot thins...apparently  (Read 15046 times)

Ibrahim90

• Podcast Co-Hosts
  • Bogometer: -44
    • View Profile
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Skm1091

• Bogon filter
  • Bogometer: -29
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The anti-immigration plot thins...apparently
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 10:18:31 PM »
It is an interesting read. Also, she was a bitch. It's kinda funny that she railed on "Orientals" and "Indians" considering orientals (assuming she's referring to East Asians) and Indians are some of the most economically successful people in the US.

I would be careful when siting NYT tho. They are a very slanted source themselves.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:25:03 PM by Skm1091 »

Ibrahim90

• Podcast Co-Hosts
  • Bogometer: -44
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 09:11:19 PM »
It is an interesting read. Also, she was a bitch. It's kinda funny that she railed on "Orientals" and "Indians" considering orientals (assuming she's referring to East Asians) and Indians are some of the most economically successful people in the US.

I would be careful when siting NYT tho. They are a very slanted source themselves.

That's why I'm trying to get a discussion going: how accurate is all this?
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Skm1091

• Bogon filter
  • Bogometer: -29
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 09:49:54 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. I can't really find much.

The only other article on this subject I have found was in the LA times. LA times is still bias in many ways. There doesn't seem to be any truly objective source.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-xpm-2013-jul-25-la-na-immigration-birdlady-20130725-story.html

Dallas Wildman

• Bogon shield
  • Bogometer: -14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 02:03:01 AM »
So some left-leaning publications pins the origins of the nativist movement on one lady even though this "debate" has been going since the drafting of the 14th amendment.  I am ssooooo shocked (mego).
Working every day to expose the terrible price we pay for government.