The 9/11 Conspiracies

Started by MrBogosity, October 16, 2008, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 31, 2009, 12:40:40 AM #45 Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 12:42:42 AM by ffejpsycho
Quote from: Andy120290 on March 30, 2009, 08:25:14 PM
\I think it would be best to ignore Real Captain Olimar from here on out.

I don't think he would allow that...

BTW... Is RCO actually a spamming creationist? or just a a troll saying random crazy shit for the lulz?

If the former, it is quite sad.
If the latter however, some of the stuff he says is mildly humorous, in a silly non-sensical kind of way...

Quote from: ffejpsycho on March 31, 2009, 12:40:40 AM
I don't think he would allow that...

BTW... Is RCO actually a spamming creationist? or just a a troll saying random crazy shit for the lulz?

If the former, it is quite sad.
If the latter however, some of the stuff he says is mildly humorous, in a silly non-sensical kind of way...

I'm neither. I'm just trying to get others to see my apparently idiotic input.

That's it.

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on March 31, 2009, 04:20:47 PM
I'm neither. I'm just trying to get others to see my apparently idiotic input.

That's it.

That's the thing not all of it is idiotic, Some of it is kinda funny (If they are not meant to be serious posts)

July 09, 2009, 08:02:41 PM #48 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:27:05 PM by JaquesPlafond
Personally, i consider this one of the best 911 vids.. it contains a lot of good info. Enjoy!

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&hl=nl

It's all good fun to debunk the regular nonsensical 'missile in the pentagon' and 'no jets but holograms' nonsense, but i suggest that for once someone really looks into this subject a bit more deeply. There's enough cheap shots out there already, after all.

If this episode is going to be made, i think it'd be interesting to look at how 9/11 has been used bij 'the government', and still IS being used, to push all sorts of political agendas..

I'd like to close with the key points formulated by PNAC

Among the key conclusions of PNAC's defense strategy document (Rebuilding America's Defenses) were the following [3]:

-"Develop and deploy global missile defenses to defend the American homeland and American allies, and to provide a secure basis for U.S. power projection around the world."
-"Control the new 'international commons' of space and 'cyberspace,' and pave the way for the creation of a new military service--U.S. Space Forces--with the mission of space control."
-"Increase defense spending, adding $15 billion to $20 billion to total defense spending annually."
-"Exploit the 'revolution in military affairs' [transformation to high-tech, unmanned weaponry] to insure the long-term superiority of U.S. conventional forces."
-"Need to develop a new family of nuclear weapons designed to address new sets of military requirements" complaining that the U.S. has "virtually ceased development of safer and more effective nuclear weapons."
-"Facing up to the realities of multiple constabulary missions that will require a permanent allocation of U.S. forces."
-"America must defend its homeland" by "reconfiguring its nuclear force" and by missile defense systems that "counteract the effects of the proliferation of ballistic missiles and weapons of mass destruction."
-"Need for a larger U.S. security perimeter" and the U.S. "should seek to establish a network of 'deployment bases' or 'forward operating bases' to increase the reach of current and future forces," citing the need to move beyond Western Europe and Northeast Asia to increased permanent military presence in Southeast Asia and "other regions of East Asia." Necessary "to cope with the rise of China to great-power status."
-Redirecting the U.S. Air Force to move "toward a global first-strike force."
-End the Clinton administration's "devotion" to the Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty.
-"North Korea, Iran, Iraq, or similar states [should not be allowed] to undermine American leadership, intimidate American allies, or threaten the American homeland itself."
-"Main military missions" necessary to "preserve Pax Americana" and a "unipolar 21st century" are the following: "secure and expand zones of democratic peace, deter rise of new great-power competitor, defend key regions (Europe, East Asia, Middle East), and exploit transformation of war."

According to the PNAC report, "The American peace has proven itself peaceful, stable, and durable. Yet no moment in international politics can be frozen in time: even a global Pax Americana will not preserve itself." To preserve this "American peace" through the 21st century, the PNAC report concludes that the global order "must have a secure foundation on unquestioned U.S. military preeminence." The report struck a prescient note when it observed that "the process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

Many of PNAC's conclusions and recommendations are reflected in the White House's National Security Strategy document of September 2002, which reflects the "peace through strength" credo that shapes PNAC strategic thinking.

When reading his, you may want to ask yourself to which extent 9/11 represents this 'New Pearl Harbor' event, and how it has helped reaching the stated goals.

Quote from: JaquesPlafond on July 09, 2009, 08:02:41 PMIf this episode is going to be made, i think it'd be interesting to look at how 9/11 has been used bij 'the government', and still IS being used, to push all sorts of political agendas..

Oh, believe me, that'll be AT LEAST a third of the episode!

In that case i suggest you watch the video i linked to.. it'll provide you with lots of info, and food for thought :)

It's presented by Mike Ruppert:

"This is the man who cost CIA Director Deutch his guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense after confronting him at Locke High School with hard facts about CIA dealing drugs." - Dick Gregory

" ...in the course of investigations in the mid 70's he came across information that the CIA was trading drugs in order to fund covert operations in the Middle East...Perot called him back to offer encouragement...Ruppert says that his main objective is to see that the country gets a leader worthy of its people. Even for Ross Perot those will be tough shoes to fill." - PEOPLE MAGAZINE 6/22/92

One of the "higher profile" sites I've come across is http://www.ae911truth.org/. At first I thought they would just use argument from authority, but there are several attempts at justification as well.

What about Infowars.com ?
Is that a site full of crap on it concerning the 9/11 attacks?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Personaly I believe 9/11 was a cover up to hide the fact that the Twin Towers really where giant drilling machines, constructed to transport a large detachment of the US army to the supterranian realms to subjugate the Mole People and seize control from their rich stockpiles of rare resources like enriched butter and ham sammiches.
That or a freemason plot to use alien technology to mindcontrol us from space.

Quote from: Gumba Masta on December 10, 2009, 03:37:46 AM
Personaly I believe 9/11 was a cover up to hide the fact that the Twin Towers really where giant drilling machines, constructed to transport a large detachment of the US army to the supterranian realms to subjugate the Mole People and seize control from their rich stockpiles of rare resources like enriched butter and ham sammiches.
That or a freemason plot to use alien technology to mindcontrol us from space.
:D ;D ROFL!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Now imagine me saying it in a monotonous "Ben Stein" tone of voice.