Real Life Mortal Combat

Started by ArtemisVale, February 23, 2015, 09:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow, looks promising. If the suits work entirely as intended it will be awesome.

Longsword's gonna clean house.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

The really cool thing would be to have a cheap version at some point. I plan to do HEMA in the future and if it were possible to add this suit to the sparring arsenal it would be even more awesome.

It's in Australia.  Incoming bans.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Why ? What could be the rationale ?

Quote from: AdeptusHereticus on February 24, 2015, 03:45:21 PM

It's fun? As long as they're not actually killing each other, there's no harm in it.

Quote from: D on February 24, 2015, 03:59:03 PM
It's fun? As long as they're not actually killing each other, there's no harm in it.
I think he was talking about Hawkeye's ban comment.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on February 24, 2015, 04:47:17 PM
I think he was talking about Hawkeye's ban comment.

I didn't quote Hawkeye, my bad. But I already said I find the idea awesome.

Quote from: AdeptusHereticus on February 24, 2015, 03:45:21 PM

Same reason they try so pathetically hard to jump on the video game ban-wagon.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on February 25, 2015, 06:08:09 PM
Like how people freaked out when the UFC first came out.
Lao Tzu

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on February 25, 2015, 06:08:09 PM

Oh my fucking god, I just opened the wikipedia list of video games banned in Australia. That's insane ... The list is not even coherent ...

Quote from: AdeptusHereticus on February 26, 2015, 08:46:31 AM
Oh my fucking god, I just opened the wikipedia list of video games banned in Australia. That's insane ... The list is not even coherent ...

You want coherent from people who pretend video games are movies?  It would be like getting a coherent argument from Sarkesian.