Things that make me happy.

Started by AnCap Dave, June 14, 2014, 10:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Music.

Just music in general. I have an insatiable appetite. My closest friends can vouch for me on that. I'm constantly looking for more and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Music is something more to me than just something to please my ears. Don't get me wrong, it does that too, but it also is therapeutic to me. For every emotion I feel, I have music that can accompany it. It helps me get through hard times. It makes good times even better. When I'm angry, I have music for that too. Music also sparks my imagination, far more than any book has ever done for me. When I kick back and listen, I can just stare into space and let my imagination run wild. As much as I hate to use the word due to all the fedora wearing mouth-breathers of the internet, I honestly get a sense of euphoria whenever I have my headphones on and some tunes playing.

And my taste isn't limited to any one genre either. I love lots of different kinds of music, from rock, metal, jazz, blues, reggae, bluegrass, opera, classical, funk, and even video game music. When I open my media player, the world is my oyster.

Quote from: D on July 09, 2014, 08:22:48 PM
Music.

Just music in general. I have an insatiable appetite. My closest friends can vouch for me on that. I'm constantly looking for more and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Music is something more to me than just something to please my ears. Don't get me wrong, it does that too, but it also is therapeutic to me. For every emotion I feel, I have music that can accompany it. It helps me get through hard times. It makes good times even better. When I'm angry, I have music for that too. Music also sparks my imagination, far more than any book has ever done for me. When I kick back and listen, I can just stare into space and let my imagination run wild. As much as I hate to use the word due to all the fedora wearing mouth-breathers of the internet, I honestly get a sense of euphoria whenever I have my headphones on and some tunes playing.

And my taste isn't limited to any one genre either. I love lots of different kinds of music, from rock, metal, jazz, blues, reggae, bluegrass, opera, classical, funk, and even video game music. When I open my media player, the world is my oyster.

Music lover eh? Well as for my tastes...

[yt]SsSVcRYh8dE[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart