Creationist "Educational" Opportunity

Started by MrBogosity, August 11, 2009, 06:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Creationist Education is a very intriguing concept, like "military intelligence" or "dry water." We at the Institute for Completely Bogus Studies welcome any and all students of bogosity, in this case, creationists taking William Dembski's AP410 course at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Here is the course description:

QuoteAP410: This is the undegrad (sic) course. You have three things to do: (1) take the final exam (worth 40% of your grade); (2) write a 3,000-word essay on the theological significance of intelligent design (worth 40% of your grade); (3) provide at least 10 posts defending ID that you've made on "hostile" websites, the posts totalling 2,000 words, along with the URLs (i.e., web links) to each post (worth 20% of your grade).

As this site is absolutely hostile to creationism and intelligent design, we welcome all of Dr. Dembski's students to come and post their 2,000 words or more on this thread! Come and post your best defense of ID here.

Don't expect that our regulars won't respond with intellectual pwnage, however.

LOL, I consider arguing bullshit on the internet to be educational

anyone can PWN a creationist, it takes little to no brainpower   :P  :P  :P

Quote from: thelastgrungekid on August 11, 2009, 11:14:57 PM
anyone can PWN a creationist, it takes little to no brainpower   :P  :P  :P

Doesn't make it any less fun.

As RCO would probably say,
Every time a creationist calls what he does "education", an angel spontaneously combusts.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on August 15, 2009, 09:10:07 AM
As RCO would probably say,
Every time a creationist calls what he does "education", an angel spontaneously combusts.

0_0

Woah.

Ok, 200 words for this post... I can do this:
QuoteIntelligent design is the truth because Darwin was a racist Satan-worshipping God-hating liar who invented his lie of evolution because he wanted to live in sin. Anyway Darwin's stupid evil lie is totally destroyed by science because the fossil record totally shows that evolution is wrong and DNA is uber complicated and can't have formed by any natural process so must have been formed magically by God an intelligent designer.
Anyway evolution has been anaihiliated by real scientists such as Michael Behe who is the most intelligent man in the universe because he discovered irreducible complexity which means that evolution is wrong and Jesus died for our sins there must have been a designer.
William Dembski who is a super guy who just got back from saving a bus full of children from going vover a cliff and crashing into a lake of acid that was on fire, has shown that evolution is impossible because like the odds of a cell appearing from soup is like something like one in a hundred bazillion or something. Anyway life couldn't have started from non-life without God an intelligent designer doing it with magic science.
Anyway evolution is a dogmatic religion preached by scientists who totally expell anyone who doesn't follow the doctrine of evil Darwinism, as Ben Stein who is the greatest actor ever :D showed in the amazing documentary "Expelled" that shows that todays universities are like Nazi Germany in the way they kill Jews throw someone out because they believe God an intelligent designer created everything 6,000 years ago at some point in the past.
ACCEPT JESUS AND STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES EVOLUTIONISTS!!!1!!!!!!
How did I do? Do I get the marks?

Quote from: Theta Omega on September 04, 2009, 11:31:45 AM
Ok, 200 words for this post... I can do this:How did I do? Do I get the marks?

You get an A from Patriot University. I don't know about any other place.

Quote from: Theta Omega on September 04, 2009, 11:31:45 AM
Ok, 200 words for this post... I can do this:How did I do? Do I get the marks?

I think you're well on your way to a BhD...

Well, you could've gotten a higher rank but you just did'nt have enough spelling errors and appeals to Jesus in it.

Quote from: Gumba Masta on March 01, 2010, 05:39:13 PM
Well, you could've gotten a higher rank but you just did'nt have enough spelling errors and appeals to Jesus in it.
And references to Karl Marx AND Hitler in the same sentence.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

And Darwin and knot it together with atheism.

Speaking of which, where are these guys? How can we get them to post here?