It couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving

Started by evensgrey, February 24, 2014, 08:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/business/media/piers-morgan-and-cnn-plan-end-to-his-prime-time-show.html?_r=0

QuoteThere have been times when the CNN host Piers Morgan didn't seem to like America very much — and American audiences have been more than willing to return the favor. Three years after taking over for Larry King, Mr. Morgan has seen the ratings for "Piers Morgan Live" hit some new lows, drawing a fraction of viewers compared with competitors at Fox News and MSNBC.

This pleases me, as does this picture I found on Tumblr.

Now Rachel Maddow just needs to go for being in similarly bad ratings territory.

...I don't know who this guy is.  For those of the uninitiated, can you fill us in? ^^;
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Travis Retriever on February 25, 2014, 03:27:42 PM
...I don't know who this guy is.  For those of the uninitiated, can you fill us in? ^^;

He's a British asshole on CNN. He was one of the biggest loudmouths pushing for gun control after the theater shooting in Colorado and after Sandy Hook.

Quote from: D on February 25, 2014, 03:35:46 PM
He's a British asshole on CNN. He was one of the biggest loudmouths pushing for gun control after the theater shooting in Colorado and after Sandy Hook.
Oooh.  So basically like a male UK version of Rachel Maddow.  Noted.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Here's a sample (with Penn Jillette to soften the blow):

[yt]jSJV8mC8GYk[/yt]

[yt]TpkjTn11DPM[/yt]

Quote from: Travis Retriever on February 25, 2014, 03:41:11 PM
Oooh.  So basically like a male UK version of Rachel Maddow.  Noted.

Except there are still people who take Maddow seriously, while even people who agree with Piers think he's a joke.  And congratulate people they disagree with for humiliating him in public.  Oh, and the time Piers had Alex Jones on his show, Alex was the one who brought statistics. Just how delusional do you have to be for Alex Jones to be a voice of sanity?

Quote from: evensgrey on February 25, 2014, 05:12:30 PM
Except there are still people who take Maddow seriously, while even people who agree with Piers think he's a joke.  And congratulate people they disagree with for humiliating him in public.  Oh, and the time Piers had Alex Jones on his show, Alex was the one who brought statistics. Just how delusional do you have to be for Alex Jones to be a voice of sanity?

OK...that level of stupid and crazy is that of the Jewish settler who was complaining that his home was getting bulldozed by Palestinians...
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on February 25, 2014, 05:16:28 PM
OK...that level of stupid and crazy is that of the Jewish settler who was complaining that his home was getting bulldozed by Palestinians...

Not to mention he is a hypocrite

https://www.bogosity.tv/forum/index.php?topic=1777.msg16428#msg16428

"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

The dipshit probably isn't going broke any time soon, so meh.

Quote from: VectorM on February 26, 2014, 03:48:17 AM
The dipshit probably isn't going broke any time soon, so meh.

We can still hope he goes to prison for the cellphone hacking thing. While the UK government doesn't give two shits about the privacy or ordinary people (including doing things like prohibiting cell phone service on those prepaid cards, so that there's no automatic linking of the phone to the user), they were hacking the Royal Family's phones as well, and that they do care about.