Battledome

Started by nilecroc, December 27, 2013, 09:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: nilecroc on December 27, 2013, 09:31:35 PM
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/naruto-versus-wonder-woman-98781/
Wonder women would eviscerate naruto in her slee.
Oh wow.  The comments on that are just painful.
One is saying that Goku would get his ass kicked by the power rangers:  "ANIME Goku struggled to lift a bus, gets tagged by bullets, gets hurt by baseball sized rocks, moves slow enough to be seen by the humans, how is he beating the power rangers and their city-block demolishing megazords again...?"
He could also blow up entire planets with ki/qi blasts relatively early in the DBZ series.  Nobody likes a cherry picker, bro.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

I don't know. He's gotten pretty powerful lately.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

I haven't watched much of wonder woman or Naruto so I wouldn't know.

Quote from: T dog on December 27, 2013, 09:42:52 PM
One is saying that Goku would get his ass kicked by the power rangers:  "ANIME Goku struggled to lift a bus, gets tagged by bullets, gets hurt by baseball sized rocks, moves slow enough to be seen by the humans, how is he beating the power rangers and their city-block demolishing megazords again...?"
He could also blow up entire planets with ki/qi blasts relatively early in the DBZ series.  Nobody likes a cherry picker, bro.

Goku get his ass whooped by power rangers?

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on December 27, 2013, 09:44:46 PM
I don't know. He's gotten pretty powerful lately.

This was a while ago but last I check naruto can turn into a giant energy fox. And im pretty sure killing someone in their sleep is more what ninjas are thought of doing than greek warriors.
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: T dog on December 27, 2013, 09:42:52 PM
I think that he is saying that choosing the lowest possible feats for a character is stupid. Hence the cherry picker comment.

Quote from: AnCapBrony on December 27, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
This was a while ago but last I check naruto can turn into a giant energy fox. And im pretty sure killing someone in their sleep is more what ninjas are thought of doing than greek warriors.
Latest chapter has him on his death bed after madara pulled the kyuubi out of him.

Quote from: nilecroc on December 27, 2013, 10:26:07 PM
I think that he is saying that choosing the lowest possible feats for a character is stupid. Hence the cherry picker comment.

If the power rangers fought goku from the saiyan saga. I bet they would last ten seconds at most. What about you guys?

Quote from: AnCapBrony on December 27, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
I thought Wonder Woman was from the Amazon?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: T dog on December 27, 2013, 10:34:29 PM

She's from an Island called Themyscira, which is a place run by women who worship the ancient greek pantheons.

Quote from: T dog on December 27, 2013, 10:34:29 PM
She's from a feminist's wet dream.

Quote from: Skm1091 on December 27, 2013, 10:32:27 PM
If the power rangers fought goku from the saiyan saga. I bet they would last ten seconds at most. What about you guys?
Goku would go easy on them for being so weak. Vegeta on the other hand...

Quote from: nilecroc on December 27, 2013, 10:42:35 PM
Goku would go easy on them for being so weak. Vegeta on the other hand...

Vegeta blew up a planet with only 2 fingers so if they fight him........their doomed.

Quote from: Skm1091 on December 27, 2013, 10:50:42 PM
Vegeta blew up a planet with only 2 fingers so if they fight him........their doomed.

To be fair, that wasn't canon.

Quote from: Skm1091 on December 27, 2013, 10:50:42 PM

Yeah, but those guys kind of sucked. Now had he been fighting these guys: [yt]ZxNss-vrB2g[/yt]