96% of Congressman supporting minimum wage hike have UNpaid interns

Started by Interstate317, January 27, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, between this and your other post, you just earned your first cluon, bro. :)
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Not only that, but there are actually two minimum wages, one for students and one for everybody else.

Quote from: Interstate317 on January 27, 2014, 09:26:13 PM
http://www.minimumwage.com/2014/01/maximum-hypocrisy-on-the-minimum-wage/

honestly, I was a bit surprised.

Like Karl Marx not paying his maid, while railing against exploitation. are you seriously this shocked?

they are also like all these Homophobic people who get caught having butt-secks...Or some Israelis and their supporters who claim that because their ancestors lived there 2,000 years ago, they are entitled to live there, while denying the self-same right to Arabs who have lived there since 1,400 years ago, who still live there, and were not involved in the Jewish Diaspora (yeah Likud, suck on that!)....or those who supported the Volstead act, then went and made money off of Bribes and Prohibition...or etc, etc insert your favorite hypocrisy.

I'd rather court a heat-attack with Red Orchestra 2 than have to deal with any of the above: total hypocrites.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on January 28, 2014, 02:18:49 AM
Like Karl Marx not paying his maid, while railing against exploitation. are you seriously this shocked?

they are also like all these Homophobic people who get caught having butt-secks...Or some Israelis and their supporters who claim that because their ancestors lived there 2,000 years ago, they are entitled to live there, while denying the self-same right to Arabs who have lived there since 1,400 years ago, who still live there, and were not involved in the Jewish Diaspora (yeah Likud, suck on that!)....or those who supported the Volstead act, then went and made money off of Bribes and Prohibition...or etc, etc insert your favorite hypocrisy.

I'd rather court a heat-attack with Red Orchestra 2 than have to deal with any of the above: total hypocrites.

Or Senator Dianne Feinstein having a Concealed Carry Permit while being an advocate for gun control.

Quote from: Skm1091 on January 28, 2014, 12:00:44 PM
Or Senator Dianne Feinstein having a Concealed Carry Permit while being an advocate for gun control.
And also being surrounded by armed body guards.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537