Author Topic: Islam's population explosion (get ready to facepalm!)  (Read 2046 times)

Travis Retriever

• Sarcasitron collider
  • Bogometer: -1
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
    • Email
Islam's population explosion (get ready to facepalm!)
« on: June 01, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »

This strikes me as cherry picking laced with bogosity.
While it is true that Islam is a threat, I think he's got it wrong on how to help.
"There is not economic model to support..."
Uh, the free Market?

As for the problems they point out about Islam's explosion in population, the best thing would be to decrease government power so that there isn't any for the Muslims to grab.  Such that any terrorism or force used would qualify as an initiation of force, and be bumped down by the government.
Also, this would be a problem of democracy.  It's further reason why a constitution republic is a better form of government.
Because the majority doesn't rule.

What's more, maybe they (Muslims) wouldn't be coming to these first world countries in droves if we hadn't been messing around with their countries making things worse, or subsidizing them and their enemies, allowing them to prop up their inefficient theocratic, totalitarian states, giving them less incentive to stop and convert to a free market society the way the christian societies of Europe and the USA did.

Also this video seems to be a variation of the demographic winter stuff
Debunked by LadyAttis in this video:

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 05:12:33 PM by surhotchaperchlorome »
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Real Captain Olimar

• Bogon shield
  • Bogometer: 40
  • lol, biology
    • View Profile
Re: Islam's population explosion (get ready to facepalm!)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
Dude, membes of all species on the planet, even the extinct ones, are facepalming.