Brett Keane goes DMCA happy again

Started by BZ987654, May 28, 2009, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So far he has filed 2 DMCA's against Straightd0pe including sending a pm saying he was going too. One against Krensharpaw and I may very well be next. Those are the three I know about this week.

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on your diamond armor and get your diamond weapons, the only way this FOOL can survive is if he has access to reinforced diamond.

THAT STUFF IS HARD TO MAKE!

Get it? Hard?

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on June 18, 2009, 10:25:26 AM
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on your diamond armor and get your diamond weapons, the only way this FOOL can survive is if he has access to reinforced diamond.

Get it? Hard?

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on June 18, 2009, 10:25:26 AM

Get it? Hard?

I'm not sure what this means.....but ok

Brett Keane? The guy who draws Family Circus?

I'm not surprised that you don't know Family Circus, Real Captain Olimar. You are way too intelligent for it.

Heh...

"Who has the highest Bogometer rating on this board?"

"Not me!"

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on June 23, 2009, 11:19:36 AM
I'm not surprised that you don't know Family Circus, Real Captain Olimar. You are way too intelligent for it.

AND my Sarcasometer(c) just went boom.