DPRK Propaganda vids

Started by Skm1091, July 02, 2013, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]I9HxGhIo-6k[/yt]

I would be laughing if this wasn't so bad.

July 03, 2013, 08:42:49 AM #1 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:39:31 AM by VectorM
Recently I watched a video of a guy talking about his time at PorcFest. He saw a lecture by a person, who went no North Korea and is now writing a book about it.

According to him, when the North Korean leaders saw what happened to Ceaușescu in Romania, they decided that not only can they not stop lying to their people, they had to lie even more. Because otherwise, the same thing that happened to the Romanian dictator, can happen to them.

I think the trick is to lie a lot more than the people think you are. If you lie a lot, and the people think you're lying a bit, that's quite a lot of lie left over that they're believing.

Seems to be working well here, too.

Quote from: VectorM on July 03, 2013, 08:42:49 AM
Recently I watched a video of a guy talking about his time at PorcFest. He saw a lecture by a person, who went no North Korea and is now writing a book about it.

According to him, when the North Korean leaders saw what happened to Ceaușescu in Romania, they decided that not only can they not stop lying to their people, they had to lie even more. Because otherwise, the same thing that happened to the Romanian dictator, can happen to them.

Maybe they should just leave then, or pass some reform's like Khrushchev did

You should also hear this man's story

[yt]mqZamsQp2rA[/yt]