Anita Sarkeesian is at it AGAIN!

Started by Skm1091, May 29, 2013, 03:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]QJeX6F-Q63I[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

And of course:

[yt]g0dZIQZIfkg[/yt]

Stay classy, feminists and Atheism+.  Stay classy.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Skm1091 on April 07, 2014, 01:57:39 AM
[yt]iNoH6yGJoyA[/yt]

rolls eyes
I saw that the video was posted on April 1st, so I naturally assumed it was an April Fool's joke. Then I realized this was made by Feminist Frequency.

Are bumbling husbands, irredeemably evil warmongering men and expert men being outperformed by "female intuition" still getting free passes?

Then I don't want to hear about it feminists.  Fuck off.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on June 22, 2014, 06:02:58 PM
Are bumbling husbands, irredeemably evil warmongering men and expert men being outperformed by "female intuition" still getting free passes?

Shared on Google+ with a link to the video in question.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on June 22, 2014, 06:02:58 PM

One thing I found just mind numbingly dumb was when she put forth the idea that since the bodies of women fading is a part of objectification. LADY every dead npc fades in those games INCLUDING THE MEN. As for hookers dropping cash men drop both guns and cash.

She didn't even bother to edit out the fact that her score was being PENALIZED for killing prostitutes and such in Hitman...
Sheesh, if you're going to tell lies at least tell convincing ones.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on September 18, 2014, 11:15:00 AM
She didn't even bother to edit out the fact that her score was being PENALIZED for killing prostitutes and such in Hitman...
Sheesh, if you're going to tell lies at least tell convincing ones.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. Also, where she's talking about the random pimp beating ho scenes (she featured at least 3 different games with kinda that scenario), she says that the PC has a choice of watch the scene and nothing and watch the scene and kill the bad guy. In at least 2 of them, it is clearly possible, from her own video, to kill the bad guy BEFORE the beat down happens.

Quote from: Skm1091 on September 17, 2014, 10:26:48 PM
Guess who's back

[yt]5i_RPr9DwMA[/yt]
Dear God, She is Jack Thompson.
And of course, she uses the 1 in 5 bullshit! Did she just call me a rapist?
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on September 18, 2014, 12:44:01 PM
Dear God, She is Jack Thompson.
And of course, she uses the 1 in 5 bullshit! Did she just call me a rapist?
The source of that (and why it's bogus):
[yt]pXVpalqXdIk[/yt]

Quote from: Travis Retriever on September 18, 2014, 01:12:26 PM
The source of that (and why it's bogus):
[yt]pXVpalqXdIk[/yt]
I just find it mental that Sarkeesian actually thinks rape isn't abnormal.
Of course, it is. Rape is a form of violence and violence (unless its the state) is rare thing in most people's lives.
Hell, the last violent encounter I had was almost seven years ago.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu