Online evolution demo

Started by MrBogosity, February 19, 2009, 06:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tom S. Fox on April 15, 2009, 05:46:22 AM
Read the bible and still don't believe in god? Well, you read it wrong!

Read a book about the history of American music and still don't believe in the Big Bopper?  Well, you read it wrong!
*score*  ;D

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on April 15, 2009, 06:23:24 PM
We're gonna have to ask you to leave.

That is such a pity.  We hadn't even gotten into the meat of the evolution controversy here and already there are people trying to shut me up and lock me out.  They are afraid that I will call them out on their false rationalizations for their sinful lifestyles. 

Others with a similar mind tried to shut up another man I know, His name is Jesus!!  Guess what, they failed big time!  Jesus 'pwned' them all, just as he is doing with you right now.  Do what you will with me, I will turn the other cheek.  However, you cannot ignore the words that you have read.  You cannot rationalize away the final destination of your eternal soul!  You cannot refute my logic with censorship.  You all will be judged, along with me and all of mankind!!!! 

Quote from: ffejpsycho on April 15, 2009, 08:14:08 PM
If dinosaurs are merely figments of the devils imagination. and their bones are crafted by him out of stone.
1. Why would god love dinosaurs?
2. How could even a semi-intelligent god, let alone omniscient one. Allow his supposed rival to plant such confusing and contradictory evidence in the ground. Which he knows will confuse the world and therefore condemn many people to the depths of hell... Not very benevolent... down right Sadistic...

1. I never said all dinosaurs are fake.  I happen to love dinosaurs-- and there are even some alive today.  Like the alligator and the komodo dragon.  Plus, there are plenty of extinct dinosaurs that we have REAL evidence for.  We don't always have to rely on fossils like those dummies try to plant on us.

2. God gave us free will.  He also gave Satan free will and reign over the earth.  You would know this if you read the bible!!  Satan has done all sorts of evil things.. like possess people (even animals like pigs!), cause disease, the Ice-capades (ha, my joke).  He also has tons of religions to worship him in different forms in order to insult God.. this includes the Roman religion which executed Jesus, the terrorist religions like the Islams, and he even made up religions to pre-plagiarize from the Holy Bible!! :-[.  He is deceptive, cunning and evil.  Do not be fooled.  He is only the God of hell, and that is the only place he will try to send you!!

Jesus Loves Dinosaurs-- All the dinos of the world.. red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight! o/~

April 16, 2009, 04:09:40 AM #31 Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:35:12 AM by Tom S. Fox
Quote from: Jesus Loves Dinosaurs on April 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PM
Read a book about the history of American music and still don't believe in the Big Bopper?  Well, you read it wrong!
Okay, let's turn this around: Have you read On the Origin of Species? If yes, you must have read it wrong, since you obviously don't believe in evolution.

See the problem here, dipshit? You can't just accuse somebody of having read a book "wrong" just because he doesn't believe what it says. People have read the bible - possibly more thoroughly than you - and come to the conclusion that it is bullshit. Live with it.

Quote from: Jesus Loves Dinosaurs on April 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PM*score*  ;D
No, no, you meant *fail*.

Quote from: Jesus Loves Dinosaurs on April 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PMWe hadn't even gotten into the meat of the evolution controversy here and already there are people trying to shut me up and lock me out.
Don't pay attention to Real Captain Olimar, he is a moron.

Quote from: Jesus Loves Dinosaurs on April 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PMThey are afraid that I will call them out on their false rationalizations for their sinful lifestyles.
I'm shaking, I'm shaking.

Quote from: Jesus Loves Dinosaurs on April 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PMOthers with a similar mind tried to shut up another man I know, His name is Jesus!!
Comparing yourself to Jesus, eh? My, how modest you are!

In conclusion: No, you have not "made the win yet" and are not likely to do so, ever.

hey Jesus loves dinosaurs

heres a Jesus hating mars rover

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXjkKiCibK8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXjkKiCibK8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Okie, well I guess I didn't make a good, believable YEC afterall.  I could go on with this, and maybe even a few of you got a laugh out of my posts-- I hope.  They were, of course, semi-transparent, or I wouldn't think them nearly as funny.  However the reaction here just wasn't as strong as I had hoped.  I always thought it would be a great parity of the Creation Museum, to have another museum put up across the street by a guy saying that fossils were from the devil and denouncing the Creation Museum from the "other side".  In the front hall, there would be some giant constructions where rocks were essentially welded together to form chimeras and goblins, showing "how easy it is".  In the back they could have a furnace where you could throw "satanic books", and a crusher where you could throw "truly demonic fossils".  Most of what I said is what I know a few people actually believe, so Poe doesn't necessarily need to prevail in this case. 

Anyway, I am in China now (first time) giving seminars on LXI.  The Chinese government has blocked U-Tube, and I started to miss a few of my favorites, especially when I got the subscriber-update e-mail.  Then I remembered that Shane had a web site/forum!  So I decided to check it out.  I used to run a website that had some similarities, but that was back in the BBS days.. anyway, enough personal nostalgia.  I'm happy to report that the Chinese government still allows access to this site, but was a little sad to see that none of the Bogosity or other vids were alternatively sourced so that I could watch.  Oddly enough, the gov't here also seems to allow access to several sites with articles critical of chairman Mao-- the man who no amount of death would teach.  This includes the Wikipedia article on his smarmy ass.  Believe me when I say that consumerism is alive and well here to a degree that will be difficult for any ideology to change.  Every time I take a taxi, I am amazed how everyone is looking out for number one.  The meals are fairly communal though among colleagues, and this is a very positive cultural aspect.

I've also tried accessing pron through the internet JUST to see how tight the blockade is ( ;))-- some sites are completely blocked, but a few you can access for a while.  There are actually people paid to monitor what sites people are linking to, I mean individually monitor.  If you wander away for a while and start going through a site with "approved materials", then come back, you can surf pron for a short time again.  This is really some ridiculous crap. 

Jesus Loves Dinosaurs-- Kent Hovind Loves Science

Damn, I already sent some of your quotes to Fundies say the Darndest Things.

Quote from: Jesus Loves Dinosaurs on April 15, 2009, 09:51:41 PM
I happen to love dinosaurs-- and there are even some alive today.

Just to clear things up for the people who didn't realise tis was SATIRE (myself included), those are not dinosaurs. But modern day dinosaurs DO include:

Mallard Duck

Ostrich

Bee Hummingbird

Bald Eagle

Osprey

Northern Cardinal

Indigo Bunting

...just to name a small number of dinsaur species alive today.