Truth Hits You Like Katana Bricks (from Fail Quotes)

Started by R.E.H.W.R., March 28, 2013, 05:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Skm1091 on June 30, 2013, 12:30:48 PM
Even I have no clue :shrug:

Just seems like a big HIT THIS ARM! sign to me.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

QuoteJust seems like a big HIT THIS ARM! sign to me.

I guess these are more theatrical sword arts not military arts.

Quote from: Skm1091 on June 30, 2013, 11:25:13 PM
I guess these are more theatrical sword arts not military arts.

hard to say: a lot of the fancier ones are justritualized versions of original practical styles. And in fact most of the moves kinda match what I've seen in Europe and the Near east.

the one weird part though I'm not sure about. same with the part where he fish tails the sword: creepy stuff.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on July 01, 2013, 10:17:23 AM
hard to say: a lot of the fancier ones are justritualized versions of original practical styles. And in fact most of the moves kinda match what I've seen in Europe and the Near east.

the one weird part though I'm not sure about. same with the part where he fish tails the sword: creepy stuff.

If i wanted to go into battle I probably want this whammer.

[yt]Q1dD48egSZM[/yt]

This would probably snap most swords in two.

Quote from: Skm1091 on July 01, 2013, 04:38:36 PM

[yt]Q1dD48egSZM[/yt]

Probably just knock them off line.
Not a big deal for some swords like a side sword.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

[yt]dov2ePI1bHw[/yt]
Lao Tzu

[yt]6r7VWIQCHvM[/yt]
Lao Tzu

So, the 2006 BBC Robin Hood show has Robin using a recurve bow from the mideast.
Wouldn't the humid spring and summers of England affect the glue used in them?
Lao Tzu

Quote from: Skm1091 on July 01, 2013, 04:38:36 PM

[yt]Q1dD48egSZM[/yt]

[yt]_hfLZozBVpM[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: AnCapBrony on July 19, 2013, 01:23:09 PM
[yt]_hfLZozBVpM[/yt]

[yt]aLcWzGNLa8M[/yt]

I would probably want this more in a medieval battle

Quote from: Skm1091 on July 19, 2013, 02:52:08 PM
check it out guys
[yt]8c2xiKFLnYY[/yt]

ARRRGH! YOU BROKE MY FAAATAH'S SWOOOORD!!! :P
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on September 01, 2013, 03:19:55 PM
God, I remember believing all that crap!

we were all young and stupid once :P

(I used to think number's 3 and 2 were real. OK, I kinda think number two is still true XD)

-Jesse Cox