Venomfangx is gone? LOL

Started by 11mc22, May 07, 2009, 12:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Andy120290 on May 12, 2009, 04:48:53 PM
Well, it would not be the first time someone has had their YouTube account suspended/closed and then their fans started to repost their downloaded videos.

See CaptOawesome

Yes, but this latest one claims to be him in the profile info.

ahahaha

hes back I think.

[yt]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7K3xJfDMs8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7K3xJfDMs8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/yt]

apparently Muslims want to kill him
or its someone pretending to be VFX

Quote from: 11mc22 on May 12, 2009, 06:15:33 PM
ahahaha

hes back I think.

He's not back. That was his last video, in a sense.

His parents weren't attacked or threatened by Muslims. His parents are Jewish and also had seen the videos VFX had made, and went "Wait, what the hell is this crap?" and stopped him.

It was basically the donations that was the major concern. I knew he'd dig himself into his own grave someday... It was only a matter of time.

Quote from: IceSage on May 12, 2009, 06:51:31 PM
He's not back. That was his last video, in a sense.

His parents weren't attacked or threatened by Muslims. His parents are Jewish and also had seen the videos VFX had made, and went "Wait, what the hell is this crap?" and stopped him.

It was basically the donations that was the major concern. I knew he'd dig himself into his own grave someday... It was only a matter of time.

well I meant "he's back" as in his account is open again

I know he wasn't actually threatened by muslims

Okay, now that he makes such a big deal out of leaving, I actually think that he really will come back.
He just loves the sympathy and the attention he gets out of this.