Idiot Extraordinaire- Missouri Democrats

Started by R.E.H.W.R., February 14, 2013, 02:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteMissouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Dana Loesch Radio reported on the new legislation being pushed by Missouri Democrats:

Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution.

Here's part of the Democratic proposal in Missouri:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislation-to-confiscate-firearms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

I bet these politicians are the same ones that would ban guns for everyone but themselves, like Dianne Feinstein who was caught with a pistol and a CCW permit while she was against allowing anyone else to have them. I still have no idea why my fellow Californians keep voting for her.

I bet the guys proposing this bill are also for the NDAA, TSA, and Drone Strikes.

Fucking Hypocrites, All of em! 

Quote from: Skm1091 on February 16, 2013, 04:54:24 PM
I bet these politicians are the same ones that would ban guns for everyone but themselves, like Dianne Feinstein who was caught with a pistol and a CCW permit while she was against allowing anyone else to have them. I still have no idea why my fellow Californians keep voting for her.

I bet the guys proposing this bill are also for the NDAA, TSA, and Drone Strikes.

Fucking Hypocrites, All of em!

the common hypothesis is that most Californians had their brains vaporized out of their skulls by the sheer shallowness of the culture.

jokes aside: I'm surprised that Ketchum moron is still trying....

though to be somewhat fair (and I mean somewhat), crazy woo does get into respected journals from time to time.

one example is this gem:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmor.10752/pdf

read at your own risk. it will hurt...a lot. see page 1238 for an ironically effective summary of the paper's credibility.

I'm sure those two fellows inspired her to give her (retarded) shot at the big leagues. yet another reason John Rubin needs to be censured....permanently.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox